Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von GraveDigger 

Autodesk Inc. diskutieren

Autodesk Inc.

WKN: 869964 / Symbol: ADSK / Name: Autodesk / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

230,20 €
-1,14 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,70 %
Kursziel 256,11
Veränderung
Endet am 18.06.25

Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $275.00 price target on the stock.
Ratings data for ADSK provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,93 %
Kursziel 265,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Autodesk Inc. is a leading software company that specializes in design and engineering solutions. Despite some recent market volatility, I believe the company's long-term prospects remain strong. The stock has seen a 10.8% increase since its last earnings report, indicating that investors are optimistic about the company's performance. Autodesk's integration of AI technology is promising and could drive long-term growth, though investors should exercise caution due to the company's maturing subscription model and high valuation. Overall, I believe Autodesk is a solid investment opportunity, and I would recommend considering adding it to your portfolio, particularly if the price dips slightly in the near term.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,04 %
Kursziel 255,13
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Autodesk has been making some strategic moves recently, like the acquisition of Synergis Engineering Design Solutions, which should help expand its reach in the industry. The stock has also seen a decent uptick lately, up over 10% since the last earnings report. While the valuation might seem a bit high, Autodesk's integration of AI technology could pay off big in the long run. The company's strong market position and innovative approach make it a compelling investment option in my opinion. I believe the stock has more room to grow, so I'd recommend keeping an eye on it.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,04 %
Kursziel 260,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Autodesk Inc. is a leading provider of design and engineering software solutions, and its stock has shown promising performance lately. The company's recent acquisition of Synergis Engineering Design Solutions, a provider of Autodesk solutions, is a strategic move that could further strengthen its market position. Additionally, Autodesk's integration of AI technology into its products is a positive sign, as it suggests the company is investing in innovation to stay ahead of the curve. While the stock has seen some volatility, with a 10.8% increase since the last earnings report, I believe Autodesk has the potential for continued growth, making it a compelling investment opportunity. The high valuation and maturing subscription model are factors to consider, but overall, I am optimistic about Autodesk's future prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,04 %
Kursziel 260,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Autodesk is a leading provider of software solutions for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. The recent acquisition of Synergis Engineering Design Solutions by Hagerman & Company, a key Autodesk partner, is a positive development that could strengthen Autodesk's market position. While the stock has seen some volatility recently, with the share price dipping slightly as the broader market gained, the long-term outlook for Autodesk remains promising. The company's focus on integrating AI and other emerging technologies into its products positions it well for future growth in the AEC sector. Additionally, the recent insider selling activity could be an opportunity for investors to consider building a position in this industry-leading stock. Overall, Autodesk's strong market presence, innovative product roadmap, and potential for continued growth make it an attractive investment option at the current price point.