Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von conna 

Lennar Corp. A diskutieren

Lennar Corp. A

WKN: 851022 / Symbol: LEN / Name: Lennar / Aktie / Hausbau & Baumaterial / Large Cap /

157,20 €
1,31 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,24 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Lennar Corp. (LEN) seems to be a promising investment option in the homebuilding sector. While the recent news about their new Texas home builds has raised some eyebrows, the company's overall performance and market position suggest that it could be a solid pick for investors. The Wedbush analyst upgrade to 'Neutral' and the KKR apartment portfolio acquisition deal are positive signs, indicating Lennar's ability to navigate the market conditions and diversify its business. Additionally, Jim Cramer's optimistic outlook on the homebuilding sector adds to the bullish sentiment. Considering the company's strong fundamentals and the potential for growth, I would rate Lennar as a 'buy' with a target price of around $160 per share.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,24 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Lennar Corp. A is a well-established homebuilder with a strong presence in the U.S. housing market. Despite some concerns around their recent housing developments, the company's fundamentals remain solid. The stock has seen a dip in price, but I believe this presents a buying opportunity for investors. The company's diversified business model, which includes homebuilding, financial services, and other real estate-related operations, provides a level of stability. Furthermore, the positive outlook for the overall housing market, driven by factors like low interest rates and high demand, suggests Lennar could continue to perform well. While there may be some short-term volatility, I believe the long-term prospects for Lennar are promising, and the current price offers an attractive entry point for investors looking to capitalize on the potential growth in the housing sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,24 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Lennar Corp. A is a solid homebuilding company with strong fundamentals and a promising outlook. While recent news reports some concerns about their new home designs in Texas, the overall growth and profitability of the company remain impressive. The stock's current price of $146.64 seems undervalued compared to its potential, as indicated by the Wedbush upgrade to a 'Neutral' rating and the general optimism in the homebuilding sector expressed by analysts like Jim Cramer. As an investor, I believe Lennar has the right strategies in place to navigate the current market conditions and continue delivering value for shareholders. The $2.1 billion apartment portfolio sale to KKR also suggests the company is actively managing its assets to optimize performance. Overall, I see Lennar as a compelling investment opportunity with room for further upside, making it a 'buy' in my assessment.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,15 %
Kursziel 220,18
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at Evercore ISI from $237.00 to $240.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for LEN provided by MarketBeat

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.
Ratings data for LEN provided by MarketBeat