Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von conna 

Lennar Corp. A diskutieren

Lennar Corp. A

WKN: 851022 / Symbol: LEN / Name: Lennar / Aktie / Hausbau & Baumaterial / Large Cap /

157,20 €
1,31 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 18,97 %
Kursziel 144,60
Veränderung
Endet am 18.12.24

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $138.00 to $158.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for LEN provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 16,91 %
Kursziel 150,48
Veränderung
Endet am 19.12.24

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $150.00 to $165.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 8,64 %
Kursziel 112,04
Veränderung
Endet am 14.03.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $110.00 to $122.00. They now have a "sell" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 8,64 %
Kursziel 124,90
Veränderung
Endet am 14.03.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $137.00 to $136.00. They now have an "underweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,53 %
Kursziel 168,69
Veränderung
Endet am 20.03.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from $175.00 to $183.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 5,43 %
Kursziel 133,92
Veränderung
Endet am 02.04.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its "underperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $144.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,11 %
Kursziel 182,58
Veränderung
Endet am 05.04.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $179.00 to $198.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 11,11 %
Kursziel 132,97
Veränderung
Endet am 07.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its "underperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $144.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 10,76 %
Kursziel 134,12
Veränderung
Endet am 18.06.25

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 12,94 %
Kursziel 170,43
Veränderung
Endet am 18.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $183.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 13,26 %
Kursziel 221,05
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore ISI from $238.00 to $237.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 13,26 %
Kursziel 135,15
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its "underperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $145.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 13,80 %
Kursziel 163,36
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target lowered by analysts at BTIG Research from $177.00 to $175.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 11,34 %
Kursziel 162,86
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $198.00 to $174.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 14,02 %
Kursziel 150,00
Veränderung
Endet am 25.06.25

Lennar Corp. A is a solid homebuilding company that seems poised for continued growth. While the housing market has seen some recent volatility, the latest earnings and news reports indicate that Lennar is weathering the storm quite well. Jim Cramer's optimistic take on the homebuilding sector is a good sign, and the company's strong financial performance, as highlighted in the Bloomberg Intelligence report, suggests it's managing costs and delivering value to shareholders. The recent dividend declaration is also a positive signal, demonstrating Lennar's confidence in its future prospects. Given the company's track record, diversified portfolio, and the overall favorable outlook for the housing market, I believe Lennar is a compelling investment opportunity at the current price point. Of course, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and consider your personal risk tolerance, but based on the information available, I'm quite bullish on Lennar's potential.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 13,15 %
Kursziel 168,10
Veränderung
Endet am 27.06.25

Lennar Co. (NYSE: LEN) had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $175.00 to $180.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,20 %
Kursziel 165,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Lennar Corp. A is a leading homebuilder with a strong track record and solid fundamentals. Despite some recent negative news coverage around their home designs in Texas, the company continues to show resilience and adaptability. The stock is currently trading at a reasonable valuation, and I believe it has the potential to deliver attractive returns for investors in the long run. While the housing market may face some near-term headwinds, Lennar's diversified business model and focus on innovation make it a compelling investment opportunity. As a user who has followed the news and analyses, I'm optimistic about Lennar's prospects and would rate the stock as a buy, with a target price of $165.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,20 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Lennar Corp. A has been making headlines recently, and from what I've seen, it looks like an intriguing investment opportunity. The news about their new Texas home-builds has certainly grabbed my attention - it's kind of like a blend of communist housing and corporate housing, which is a unique and somewhat controversial approach. However, the Wedbush upgrade to Neutral and the recent stock dip after a longtime bull cut their rating give me pause. Overall, though, I'm cautiously optimistic about Lennar's prospects. The homebuilding sector seems to be doing well, and Cramer's comments about being optimistic in that space are encouraging. While I wouldn't go so far as to give a concrete buy recommendation, I think Lennar is worth keeping an eye on. If the stock price dips a bit more, it could be an attractive entry point. Just remember, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and make an informed decision that aligns with your financial goals and risk tolerance.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,20 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Lennar Corp. A is an interesting pick in the homebuilding sector. While there have been some concerns raised about their new housing developments in Texas, the company seems to be making strides in adapting to changing market conditions. The recent upgrade to a Neutral rating by Wedbush and the overall optimism in the homebuilding sector expressed by analysts like Jim Cramer suggest that Lennar could be a solid investment opportunity. At the current price of $146.9, the stock appears reasonably valued, and I believe there is potential for it to reach a target price of around $160 in the near future. Of course, as with any investment, it's important to keep a close eye on the company's performance and market trends, but based on the information available, Lennar seems like a worthwhile consideration for my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,20 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Lennar Corp. A is a solid homebuilding company that has weathered the ups and downs of the housing market. Despite some challenges with their new home designs in Texas, the company remains a strong player in the industry. The recent upgrade to 'Neutral' by Wedbush and the positive commentary from Jim Cramer on the homebuilding sector suggest that Lennar is well-positioned to continue its growth trajectory. While the stock has seen some volatility, I believe it is a good long-term investment, and I would rate it as a 'buy' with a target price of $160.