Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von conna 

Apple Inc. diskutieren

Apple Inc.

WKN: 865985 / Symbol: AAPL / Name: Apple / Aktie / Computer, Telefonie & Haushaltselektronik / Large Cap /

211,35 €
0,43 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,39 %
Kursziel 233,50
Veränderung
Endet am 25.06.25

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) had its price target raised by analysts at Evercore ISI from $220.00 to $250.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for AAPL provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,00 %
Kursziel 243,41
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) was upgraded by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities from a "neutral" rating to a "buy" rating. They now have a $260.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $196.00.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,45 %
Kursziel 215,12
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Bank of America Co.. They now have a $230.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,80 %
Kursziel 233,48
Veränderung
Endet am 28.06.25

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $200.00 to $250.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,07 %
Kursziel 204,62
Veränderung
Endet am 01.07.25

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $220.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,13 %
Kursziel 231,13
Veränderung
Endet am 04.07.25

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Evercore ISI. They now have a $250.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,69 %
Kursziel 220,00
Veränderung
Endet am 07.07.25

Apple is a tech giant that continues to impress. The recent news around their ongoing battle with Epic Games and the potential for exciting AI features in their upcoming products have me feeling bullish. While the legal tussle with Epic Games is a bit of a headache, Apple has consistently shown its ability to navigate such challenges. And the prospect of groundbreaking AI capabilities in their devices has me intrigued. As an Apple fan, I'm excited to see how they leverage this technology to stay ahead of the curve. Sure, there are always risks and uncertainties, but Apple's track record of innovation and solid financials make me confident in their long-term prospects. I believe the stock is currently undervalued and has room to grow, hence my 'buy' rating and $220 target price.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,67 %
Kursziel 230,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Apple's stock has been a consistent performer, and the recent news surrounding the company's latest products and initiatives suggests a promising future. The Apple Watch Series 9 being $100 off ahead of Amazon Prime Day is a great deal for consumers, indicating strong demand for Apple's wearables. Additionally, the upcoming AI-powered Siri and the highly anticipated F1 movie project demonstrate Apple's commitment to innovation and diversification beyond its core iPhone business. While there are some concerns about the AI rollout timeline, Apple's track record of delivering quality products and services gives me confidence in the company's ability to execute and capitalize on these new opportunities. With a strong financial position, a loyal customer base, and a pipeline of exciting developments, I believe Apple's stock is well-positioned for continued growth, making it an attractive investment option.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,01 %
Kursziel 225,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Apple's recent earnings report and analyst commentary suggest a promising future. The upcoming iPhone 16 AI supercycle and continued growth in services and wearables point to strong long-term potential. While there may be near-term macroeconomic headwinds, Apple's diversified portfolio and innovative pipeline make it an attractive investment. The company's expansion into India with production of iPads and AirPod cases further diversifies its manufacturing and could unlock additional growth opportunities. Overall, Apple's robust ecosystem, brand loyalty, and pipeline of new products and services make it a solid long-term investment, in my opinion.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,89 %
Kursziel 230,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Apple is on a roll, folks! The analysts are buzzing with excitement about the company's path to a $4 trillion valuation. The upcoming iPhone 16 release is generating serious hype, with the rumored AI supercycle expected to be a game-changer. And let's not forget the Apple Watch Series 9 - a steal at $299 before Prime Day! Sure, there are rumblings about the AI-powered Siri assistant being delayed, but that's just a minor hiccup in the grand scheme of things. Apple's diversification efforts, like the new Formula One movie and the plans to expand manufacturing in India, show that this tech giant isn't resting on its laurels. I'm bullish on Apple - the future looks bright, and this stock has the potential to keep soaring. Time to hop on the Apple train before it leaves the station!

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,91 %
Kursziel 230,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Apple Inc. (AAPL) is on a path to becoming a $4 trillion company, and the upcoming iPhone 16 AI supercycle is sparking a lot of optimism among analysts. The company's latest products, like the Apple Watch Series 9, are also seeing strong demand and pricing discounts, indicating a healthy consumer appetite. While there are some concerns about the delayed rollout of AI-powered Siri, Apple's overall innovation and market dominance make it a compelling investment opportunity. The company's ability to consistently deliver new and improved products, coupled with its strong brand loyalty and diversified revenue streams, make it a solid long-term bet. At the current price of $209.05, I believe Apple shares offer a favorable risk-reward ratio and are worth considering for a buy-and-hold strategy.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,05 %
Kursziel 220,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Apple Inc. is a tech powerhouse that continues to impress. With the upcoming launch of the highly anticipated iPhone 16 and the AI supercycle it's expected to spark, the company seems poised for even greater success. Analysts are bullish, seeing a path to a $4 trillion valuation. Meanwhile, the Apple Watch Series 9 is already seeing discounts, making it an enticing purchase. While the integration of advanced AI like Siri may take a bit longer, Apple's innovation pipeline remains strong. Overall, I'm optimistic about Apple's future and believe the stock is a solid long-term investment.