Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von conna 

Exxon Mobil Corp. diskutieren

Exxon Mobil Corp.

WKN: 852549 / Symbol: XOM / Name: Exxon Mobil / Aktie / Öl & Gas / Large Cap /

103,92 €
0,43 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,17 %
Kursziel 122,72
Veränderung
Endet am 05.08.25

Exxon Mobil Co. (NYSE: XOM) had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $139.00 to $135.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for XOM provided by MarketBeat

Exxon Mobil Co. (NYSE: XOM) was upgraded by analysts at Evercore ISI to a "strong-buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,48 %
Kursziel 115,50
Veränderung
Endet am 19.08.25

Hey there, fellow investors! I've been diving deep into Exxon Mobil (XOM) lately, and boy, do I have some thoughts to share. Remember when we used to play Monopoly and fight over those little green houses? Well, XOM is playing a real-life version in Guyana, and they're winning big time! They're gearing up for their seventh oil project there, which could pump out up to 180,000 barrels per day by 2029. That's like striking oil in Boardwalk and Park Place combined! Now, I know what you're thinking - 'But what about the whole clean energy thing?' Well, here's the kicker: XOM isn't just sitting on its laurels. They're adapting, evolving, and even facing the music when it comes to climate concerns. Remember that tiny hedge fund, Engine No. 1, that shook things up in 2021? It's like David taking on Goliath, and it actually worked! XOM's now got some fresh perspectives on its board, which could lead to some interesting developments down the road. Sure, there have been some bumps along the way. Their recent earnings report was a bit of a yawn, and they've been issuing more shares, which isn't great for us existing shareholders. But here's the thing - XOM is like that big, sturdy oak tree in your backyard. It might not grow as fast as those fancy new startups, but it's got deep roots and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. With oil prices bouncing around like a ping pong ball and geopolitical tensions keeping everyone on their toes, XOM's diversified portfolio and strong presence in emerging markets like Guyana could be just the ticket. It's not all smooth sailing, and there are definitely some headwinds to watch out for. But if you ask me, XOM's got the potential to weather the storm and come out stronger on the other side. Just don't expect it to shoot to the moon overnight - this is more of a slow and steady wins the race kind of deal.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,64 %
Kursziel 141,39
Veränderung
Endet am 20.08.25

Exxon Mobil Co. (NYSE: XOM) had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $156.00 to $157.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.