Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von conna 

Microsoft Corp. diskutieren

Microsoft Corp.

WKN: 870747 / Symbol: MSFT / Name: Microsoft / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

415,70 €
-0,22 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,76 %
Kursziel 448,66
Veränderung
Endet am 26.04.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $480.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $450.00.
Ratings data for MSFT provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,16 %
Kursziel 467,10
Veränderung
Endet am 26.04.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $480.00 to $500.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,89 %
Kursziel 459,90
Veränderung
Endet am 17.05.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $450.00 to $500.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,09 %
Kursziel 436,72
Veränderung
Endet am 17.05.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its price target raised by analysts at Macquarie from $460.00 to $475.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,97 %
Kursziel 461,00
Veränderung
Endet am 22.05.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $500.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,35 %
Kursziel 460,85
Veränderung
Endet am 24.05.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $500.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,21 %
Kursziel 461,40
Veränderung
Endet am 07.06.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $450.00 to $500.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,27 %
Kursziel 530,50
Veränderung
Endet am 10.06.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) is now covered by analysts at New Street Research. They set a "buy" rating and a $570.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,08 %
Kursziel 511,94
Veränderung
Endet am 13.06.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its price target raised by analysts at Tigress Financial from $475.00 to $550.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,36 %
Kursziel 500,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.06.25

Microsoft is a tech giant that continues to impress with its innovative offerings and strong financial performance. The recent news highlights the company's focus on AI and its potential to drive further growth. The Copilot+ PC collaboration with Qualcomm is generating significant pre-order interest, showcasing Microsoft's ability to capitalize on emerging trends. Additionally, the company's plans to invest in nuclear power through Bill Gates' Terrapower start-up demonstrate its willingness to explore alternative energy solutions. Overall, Microsoft's diverse product portfolio, strong financial position, and strategic vision make it an attractive investment option for those looking to capitalize on the tech sector's growth. While the current price may seem high, the long-term potential for further appreciation makes this stock a compelling buy.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,24 %
Kursziel 559,20
Veränderung
Endet am 17.06.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Truist Financial Co.. They now have a $600.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,26 %
Kursziel 450,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Microsoft is a tech giant that has proven its resilience time and again. Despite the current market turbulence, the company's fundamentals remain strong. With its diverse portfolio of products and services, including the ever-popular Office suite and the growing cloud computing business, Microsoft is well-positioned to continue its growth trajectory. The recent news about Nvidia surpassing Microsoft in market capitalization is an interesting development, but I don't see it as a significant threat to Microsoft's long-term prospects. After all, Nvidia is more specialized in the semiconductor and graphics processing sectors, while Microsoft has a more diversified business model. As an investor, I'm confident in Microsoft's ability to navigate the ups and downs of the market and deliver solid returns in the long run. The company's consistent financial performance, innovative spirit, and strong brand loyalty make it a compelling option for those looking to invest in the tech sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,31 %
Kursziel 450,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Microsoft is a tech giant that just keeps on delivering. The company's strong performance in cloud computing, gaming, and productivity software has consistently impressed investors. With a diverse portfolio of products and services, Microsoft seems well-positioned to navigate the ever-changing tech landscape. While the stock is not exactly cheap, I believe its long-term growth potential outweighs the current valuation. After all, Microsoft has proven time and time again that it can adapt and innovate, staying ahead of the curve. Plus, the company's foray into exciting areas like artificial intelligence and the metaverse could unlock even more value down the line. All in all, I'm bullish on Microsoft – it's a proven winner that I think will continue to reward shareholders for the foreseeable future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,33 %
Kursziel 475,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Microsoft is firing on all cylinders and continues to solidify its position as a tech powerhouse. The company's recent acquisitions, like Activision Blizzard, have expanded its gaming dominance, while its cloud computing division, Azure, is rapidly gaining ground on industry leader AWS. Microsoft's productivity suite, including Office and Teams, remains a cash cow, and the company's focus on cybersecurity is a smart move in an increasingly digital world. With a diverse portfolio and strong financials, I believe Microsoft is poised for continued growth. While the stock may be trading at a premium, I think the long-term potential outweighs the current valuation. It's a tech titan that shows no signs of slowing down.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,22 %
Kursziel 500,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Microsoft has been a solid performer in the tech sector, and the company's recent developments suggest that it's poised for continued growth. With the latest news about the Redfall Hero Pass DLC refunds and the great deals on Microsoft Office and Visual Studio, it's clear that the company is committed to providing value to its customers. Additionally, the news that Nvidia has surpassed Microsoft in market capitalization is an interesting development, but I don't believe it necessarily detracts from Microsoft's strong position. Overall, I believe Microsoft is a reliable and well-managed company with a bright future ahead, and I would recommend considering it as a potential investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,17 %
Kursziel 450,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Microsoft is a tech giant that has consistently delivered strong financial results and demonstrated resilience in the face of market challenges. With a diverse portfolio of products and services, from cloud computing to gaming, Microsoft is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for enterprise software and cloud-based solutions. The recent news about Microsoft issuing refunds for the cancelled Redfall Hero Pass DLC and the great news for Nvidia investors, which surpassed Microsoft in market capitalization, suggests that the company is actively managing its product offerings and maintaining its competitive edge. Additionally, the availability of discounted Microsoft software, such as Office 2019 and Visual Studio Pro, indicates that the company is focused on providing value to its customers. Overall, the fundamentals of Microsoft look solid, and I believe the stock is a good long-term investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,27 %
Kursziel 450,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Microsoft is a tech giant that continues to impress. Their latest financial results show strong growth across key segments, and the stock price has been on a steady climb. While there are always risks in the tech world, Microsoft seems to be navigating the challenges well and positioning itself for long-term success. With a diverse product portfolio, including the ever-popular Office suite and cloud computing services, Microsoft appears to be a solid investment. The recent news about refunds for the cancelled Redfall DLC and deals on Microsoft software further showcase the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. Overall, I believe Microsoft is a buy - the fundamentals look solid, and the future looks bright for this industry leader.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,68 %
Kursziel 486,72
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ: MSFT) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $495.00 to $520.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,96 %
Kursziel 500,00
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Microsoft is a tech titan that continues to impress. Despite the broader market volatility, the company has proven its resilience, reclaiming the title of the world's most valuable public company. The recent news highlights Microsoft's strength - its Azure cloud business is thriving, and its investment in OpenAI is paying off. While there may be some concerns about potential losses from the OpenAI partnership, the overall picture looks very promising. With a diverse portfolio, strong financials, and a track record of innovation, Microsoft seems well-positioned to weather any market storms. As an investor, I'm excited to see what the company has in store and believe the stock is poised for further growth in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,75 %
Kursziel 450,00
Veränderung
Endet am 23.06.25

Microsoft is a tech titan that continues to impress. With their foray into AI-powered devices and their strong cybersecurity offerings, they seem poised for even greater success. While the competition with Apple and Nvidia is heating up, I believe Microsoft's diversified business model and innovative spirit will keep them on top. Their recent software deals and discounted pricing also make them an attractive option for consumers and businesses alike. Overall, I'm bullish on Microsoft and believe their stock will continue to climb in the coming year.