Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von conna 

Honeywell International diskutieren

Honeywell International

WKN: 870153 / Symbol: HON / Name: Honeywell / Aktie / Industriekonglomerate / Large Cap /

178,72 €
-2,16 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,28 %
Kursziel 112,75
Veränderung
Endet am 23.01.17

Honeywell Quartalsgewinn schlägt Schätzungen

https://www.sharewise.com/us/news_articles/830062

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,28 %
Kursziel 112,75
Veränderung
Endet am 23.01.17

(Laufzeit überschritten)

Buy Honeywell International

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 3,05 %
Kursziel 174,07
Veränderung
Endet am 28.02.24

Honeywell International Inc. (NASDAQ: HON) had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $193.00 to $185.00. They now have a "sell" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for HON provided by MarketBeat

Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON) is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a "buy" rating on the stock.

Honeywell International Inc. (NASDAQ: HON) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,47 %
Kursziel 214,29
Veränderung
Endet am 06.02.25

Honeywell International Inc. (NASDAQ: HON) had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $225.00 to $230.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,82 %
Kursziel 215,48
Veränderung
Endet am 02.04.25

Honeywell International Inc. (NASDAQ: HON) had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $230.00 to $232.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -5,77 %
Kursziel 224,14
Veränderung
Endet am 04.06.25

Honeywell International Inc. (NASDAQ: HON) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $243.00 to $244.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -5,56 %
Kursziel 210,50
Veränderung
Endet am 01.08.25

Hey there, fellow investor! I've been keeping my eye on Honeywell, and I've got to say, I'm pretty bullish on this one. Here's why: First off, the hedge funds are all over HON like bees on honey (pun intended). It's sitting pretty as the 4th best drone stock to buy, according to Insider Monkey. That's no small feat! Now, let's talk numbers. Honeywell knocked it out of the park in Q2, beating EPS estimates by 3% with $2.49 per share. That's an 11% jump from last year! And get this - their Aerospace Technologies segment saw an 18% organic increase. With the drone market expected to boom (we're talking $14 billion by 2033), Honeywell's well-positioned to ride that wave. But here's the kicker - they're potentially spinning off Quantinuum, their quantum computing division, in an IPO that could value it at a whopping $10 billion. Talk about a golden egg! Sure, HON's stock is down 3% year-to-date, but I see that as a buying opportunity. It's trading at a reasonable 19.9X forward earnings, which is actually below its 10-year median. Plus, with steady top and bottom line growth, it's a solid long-term play. So, while I can't tell you to buy or sell, I'm feeling pretty good about Honeywell's prospects. It's like they're playing 3D chess while others are still figuring out checkers. What do you think?