Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von philagent 

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA diskutieren

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA

WKN: 578560 / Symbol: FSNUF / Name: Fresenius / Aktie / Anbieter & Dienstleistungen / Large Cap /

29,92 €
0,98 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -12,97 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 18.01.16

(Vom Mitglied beendet)

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,26 %
Kursziel 81,00
Veränderung
Endet am 18.10.16

(Laufzeit überschritten)

Buy Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,17 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 06.01.20

Buy beendet

Sell Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA

systinvest bought the security Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA in his wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 42,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

The recent positive analyst commentary, particularly from Deutsche Bank, has been a driving force behind Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA's stock price surge. With the potential for higher annual targets, the company seems to be on a solid footing. As an investor, I find the current momentum encouraging and believe the stock could potentially reach the Deutsche Bank's target price of €42. However, it's important to remember that the healthcare industry can be volatile, so I'd recommend keeping a close eye on any developments and not putting all your eggs in one basket. Overall, Fresenius looks like a promising investment opportunity, but as always, do your own research and invest cautiously.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 37,50
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyst commentary, I believe Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA is a solid investment opportunity. The company's stock has been gaining momentum, buoyed by a positive analyst report from Deutsche Bank. The analysts noted that Fresenius could potentially raise its full-year targets, which is a promising sign. Given the stock's current price of €29.63 and the analysts' price target of €42, I see significant upside potential. Fresenius is a well-established healthcare conglomerate with diversified business segments, ranging from dialysis services to hospital operations. While the company faces some challenges, such as regulatory headwinds, its strong market position and growth potential make it an attractive long-term investment. I'm optimistic about Fresenius' future prospects and believe the stock is worth considering for your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 42,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA is a leading healthcare company that provides essential products and services to hospitals, dialysis clinics, and other medical facilities. The recent positive analyst commentary from Deutsche Bank has caught my attention, as they believe the company could potentially raise its annual targets. With the stock trading at an attractive valuation and the potential for upside, I think Fresenius is a solid investment opportunity worth considering. It's like finding a hidden gem - the market may not be fully appreciating the company's strengths and growth potential just yet. Of course, there are always risks to consider, but the way I see it, the pros seem to outweigh the cons. Why not take a closer look and see if Fresenius could be a good fit for your portfolio?

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,05 %
Kursziel 42,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA is a leading global healthcare company that's caught the eye of analysts. The recent positive commentary from Deutsche Bank has given the stock a boost, with the investment bank highlighting the potential for the company to raise its full-year targets. This got me thinking - could Fresenius be a hidden gem in the making? With its diverse portfolio of healthcare services and products, the company seems well-positioned to weather any market storms. And at the current price of €29.63, it could be an attractive entry point for those looking to get in on the action. Of course, there are always risks to consider, but the analysts seem to think the upside potential outweighs the downside. It's definitely a stock worth keeping an eye on in the coming months. Who knows, it might just surprise us all and deliver some healthy returns.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 36,50
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA seems to be a promising investment opportunity based on the recent positive analyst commentary and the potential for the company to raise its full-year guidance. The stock has been outperforming the broader market, and the Deutsche Bank analysts are bullish on the company, suggesting that higher annual targets might be on the horizon. As a diversified healthcare conglomerate with a strong foothold in the dialysis, hospital, and pharmaceutical sectors, Fresenius appears to be well-positioned to navigate the challenges of the current market environment. While there are always risks involved, the company's diversified business model and growth prospects make it an attractive option for investors looking to capitalize on the resilience of the healthcare industry. Of course, it's essential to do your own research and consider your individual investment goals and risk tolerance before making any decisions. But overall, Fresenius seems to be a stock worth keeping an eye on in the coming months.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 35,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA seems to be a promising investment opportunity at the moment. The stock has recently received a positive analyst commentary from Deutsche Bank, who believes that the company could potentially raise its annual targets. This, coupled with the stock's strong performance in a weak market environment, suggests that Fresenius may have some solid fundamentals working in its favor. As an investor, I'm intrigued by the possibility of higher earnings targets, which could translate into further upside for the stock. While I don't want to make a definitive buy or sell call, I believe Fresenius is worth a closer look, and I'm optimistic about its potential to deliver positive returns in the near future. At the current price of €29.63, the stock seems reasonably valued, and I think there's a good chance it could reach my target price of €35.00 over the next few months. Of course, as with any investment, there are always risks to consider, but the recent news and analysis make me cautiously optimistic about Fresenius' prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 40,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA (Fresenius) is a solid investment opportunity. The company seems to have received a positive analyst commentary from the Deutsche Bank, which has acted as a catalyst for the stock's recent upward movement. The analysts are bullish on Fresenius, indicating that the company might be able to raise its annual targets. This suggests a promising outlook for the company's performance. Additionally, the stock's current price of €29.63 appears attractive, and there's a possibility that it could reach the Deutsche Bank's price target of €42 in the near future. As an investor, I'm quite optimistic about Fresenius' prospects and believe it's a good time to consider adding the stock to your portfolio.