Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von philagent 

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA diskutieren

Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA

WKN: 578560 / Symbol: FSNUF / Name: Fresenius / Aktie / Anbieter & Dienstleistungen / Large Cap /

29,90 €
0,91 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,29 %
Kursziel 42,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the recent positive analyst commentary and the potential for Fresenius to raise its full-year guidance, I think the stock is worth a closer look. The Deutsche Bank analysts seem quite bullish, noting that higher annual targets could be on the cards. And with the share price up over 2% in a weak market environment, the market seems to be responding positively to the good news. While I wouldn't go so far as to call this a surefire winner, the fundamentals appear solid, and there could be some juicy upside if the company delivers on expectations. It's like a glass half full - I see more reasons to be optimistic than pessimistic at this point.