Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Letue35 

BNP Paribas S.A.. diskutieren

BNP Paribas S.A..

WKN: 887771 / Symbol: BNPQF / Name: BNP Paribas / Aktie / Banken / Large Cap /

62,33 €
0,60 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel 53,00
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Target price changed to 53.0

Buy BNP Paribas S.A..

Buy BNP Paribas S.A..

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel 56,00
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Target price changed to 56.0

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Target price changed to 0.0

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel 28,00
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Target price set to 28.0

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel 29,00
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Target price set to 29.0

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 44,27 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Buy BNP Paribas S.A..

Buy BNP Paribas S.A..

Buy BNP Paribas S.A..

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,49 %
Kursziel 65,00
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

BNP Paribas, one of Europe's leading financial institutions, has caught my attention lately. Despite the ongoing market volatility, the bank's recent performance and growth prospects make it an intriguing investment opportunity. The news highlights BNP Paribas' involvement in the rapidly evolving food and energy sectors, which could present compelling investment opportunities. As the global population grows, the demand for reliable and sustainable food and energy solutions is rising, and BNP Paribas seems well-positioned to capitalize on these trends. While there are always risks associated with banking stocks, BNP Paribas' diversified business model and strong market position suggest it could weather the current challenges. With a current price of €59.63 and a target price of €65, I believe BNP Paribas offers an attractive risk-reward ratio for investors looking to add a solid European bank to their portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,51 %
Kursziel 65,00
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

BNP Paribas, one of Europe's largest banks, appears to be a solid investment opportunity. The bank's recent financial results have been encouraging, with strong performance in key business areas. Additionally, the bank's focus on sustainability and digital transformation initiatives bodes well for its future growth. While there are certainly challenges facing the banking sector, BNP Paribas seems well-positioned to navigate these, thanks to its diversified business model and prudent risk management. With a current price of €59.64, the stock seems reasonably valued, and I believe there is potential for further upside in the coming months. Of course, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and consider your individual risk tolerance and investment objectives. But based on the information I've reviewed, BNP Paribas looks like an attractive option worth considering.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,15 %
Kursziel 65,00
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe BNP Paribas is a solid investment opportunity. The bank seems to be performing well, with positive analyst sentiment and strong fundamentals. While the stock price has dipped recently, I think this could be a good entry point for investors looking to get in on a well-established European financial institution. The recent analysis of the Brent oil price and platinum charts by BNP Paribas analysts also suggests the bank has a strong research team providing valuable insights. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic about BNP Paribas' prospects and believe the stock could see further upside from the current price of €60.53.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,64 %
Kursziel 72,02
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Based on the recent news and analysis, I'm quite bullish on BNP Paribas. The bank seems to be performing well, with its payment processing business in particular looking promising. Goldman Sachs has a 'buy' rating on the stock and a target price of €84.90, which implies a significant upside from the current level. While the stock is already up nicely this year, I believe there's still room for further gains. The valuation looks reasonable, and the bank's diversified business model should help it weather any potential economic headwinds. Of course, there are always risks involved, but overall, I think BNP Paribas is a solid pick for investors looking to gain exposure to the European banking sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,49 %
Kursziel 72,23
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Based on the recent news and analyses, I believe BNP Paribas is a solid investment opportunity. Goldman Sachs has a 'Buy' rating on the stock with a target price of €84.90, suggesting there's significant upside potential. The bank's payment processing business in particular seems to be a key growth driver, with the company aiming for additional revenues in this segment by 2025. Additionally, the stock appears undervalued, trading at a discount to its peers. While there are always risks involved, BNP Paribas' diversified business model, strong market position, and positive analyst sentiment make it an attractive prospect in my opinion. I'm optimistic about the bank's prospects and believe it could be a great addition to my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,04 %
Kursziel 75,00
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Based on the recent news and analyses I've come across, BNP Paribas seems like a promising investment option. The bank's solid performance and positive outlook, along with the analysts' favorable assessments, make it an attractive prospect in my view. While the current price of €60.5 is already pretty good, I believe the stock has the potential to reach around €75 in the near future, which would translate to a healthy return. Of course, as with any investment, there are always risks involved, but the fundamentals of BNP Paribas appear to be strong, and the company seems well-positioned to capitalize on the current market conditions. So, if you're looking to add a reputable European banking stock to your portfolio, BNP Paribas might be worth a closer look.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,14 %
Kursziel 75,00
Veränderung
Endet am 03.07.25

BNP Paribas, the French banking giant, seems to be on a solid footing based on the latest news and analysis. While the stock price has dipped recently, the fundamentals of the company appear strong. The recent report on the liquidity contract with Portzamparc, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, suggests the bank is actively managing its assets and maintaining financial stability. Additionally, positive analyst ratings from Jefferies and RBC Capital Markets indicate that the market sees potential upside in the stock. With a current price of €62.91, I believe the stock is undervalued and presents a good buying opportunity for investors looking to gain exposure to a well-established European financial institution. However, as with any investment, it's crucial to do your own due diligence and consider your risk tolerance before making a decision.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,92 %
Kursziel 70,00
Veränderung
Endet am 05.07.25

BNP Paribas, one of the largest banks in Europe, appears to be a solid investment opportunity at the current price of €63.85. The recent news of the bank's plans to form an asset management joint venture with Axa suggests that the company is actively seeking to expand its business and diversify its revenue streams. This move could potentially unlock new growth avenues and enhance the bank's overall competitiveness. Additionally, the bank's strong presence in the Eurozone market and its diversified product portfolio make it an attractive proposition for investors seeking exposure to the European financial sector. While there are always some risks associated with investing in the banking industry, BNP Paribas' robust fundamentals and strategic initiatives seem to outweigh the potential downside. Therefore, I believe that this stock is worth considering for your portfolio, with a potential target price of €70.00.