Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von StackerofWheat 

BYD Co. Ltd diskutieren

BYD Co. Ltd

WKN: A0M4W9 / Symbol: BYDDF / Name: BYD / Aktie / Fahrzeuge & Fahrzeugteile / Large Cap /

28,78 €
1,77 %

BYD Company Limited (OTCMKTS: BYDDF) is now covered by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They set an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for BYDDF provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,32 %
Kursziel 35,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

BYD is positioning itself as a major player in the global electric vehicle (EV) market, with a strong focus on expanding its presence internationally. The company's recent moves to open new showrooms in Thailand and optimize its sales strategy for its Denza and Fang Cheng Bao brands in China suggest a focused and strategic approach to capturing market share. Additionally, the company's strong presence at the European Football Championship as a sponsor indicates its ambition to further strengthen its brand recognition and appeal to European consumers. While the valuation might seem high, BYD's strong performance and growth prospects make it a promising investment opportunity in the rapidly evolving EV industry.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,27 %
Kursziel 35,00
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

BYD is an exciting player in the rapidly growing electric vehicle (EV) market, and I believe the company's strong fundamentals and aggressive expansion plans make it a compelling investment opportunity. Despite the recent EU tariffs, BYD seems poised to navigate these challenges and continue its global expansion. The company's diversified product portfolio, vertical integration, and technological prowess suggest it can maintain its competitive edge. With the EV market in China and globally still in the early stages of growth, BYD appears well-positioned to capitalize on this trend and deliver substantial returns for investors in the long run. While there may be some short-term volatility, I am optimistic about BYD's long-term prospects and believe it is a stock worth considering for growth-oriented investors.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,13 %
Kursziel 32,50
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

BYD is making waves in the electric vehicle (EV) market, and their recent moves suggest a promising future. The news of the company's new distribution strategy for its Denza and Fang Cheng Bao brands, as well as its rapid expansion in the Thai market, are positive signs. While the potential impact of EU tariffs on the company is a concern, BYD's strong position in the Chinese EV market and its growing global presence make it an attractive investment opportunity. The company's valuation also seems reasonable, trading at a price-to-earnings ratio of around 25, which is in line with industry peers. Overall, I believe BYD's solid fundamentals, innovative products, and strategic positioning make it a compelling buy for investors looking to capitalize on the EV revolution.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,38 %
Kursziel 32,50
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

BYD, the Chinese electric vehicle (EV) powerhouse, has caught my attention with its impressive growth and innovative offerings. Despite the recent EU tariffs on Chinese EVs, the company seems to be navigating the challenges effectively. Their expansion into the Thai market is a positive sign, showcasing their global ambitions. BYD's focus on diversifying its brand portfolio with Denza and Fang Cheng Bao also suggests a strategic shift to cater to different customer segments. With a solid financial position and a strong commitment to sustainability, BYD appears poised to capitalize on the growing EV market. While there may be short-term volatility, I believe the long-term prospects for this company are quite promising. It's like a Ferrari of the EV world - sleek, efficient, and ready to take on the competition.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,98 %
Kursziel 32,00
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

BYD, the Chinese electric vehicle powerhouse, has caught my attention with its ambitious plans for growth. The news of its upcoming Mexico plant, which is expected to create 10,000 jobs, is a testament to the company's global aspirations. While current exports to Europe may be limited, the long-term potential for expansion seems promising. BYD's focus on diversifying its energy portfolio, showcased at The smarter E Europe event, also suggests the company is well-positioned to capitalize on the clean energy transition. Despite the minor dip in the stock price due to margin concerns, I believe BYD's strong fundamentals and innovative product lineup make it a compelling investment opportunity. The company's ability to navigate challenges and maintain its competitive edge in the rapidly evolving EV market warrants a closer look. With a target price of €32, I believe BYD is poised for solid growth in the coming years.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,73 %
Kursziel 33,50
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

BYD is a promising electric vehicle (EV) player with a growing global presence. The recent news about Peru trying to lure a BYD auto plant with industrial park incentives shows the company's expansion plans in South America. While Berkshire Hathaway has reduced its stake, the stock still looks attractively priced compared to its growth potential. BYD's launch of the high-performance Seal EV in Japan further demonstrates its technological prowess and competitive edge in the EV market. Overall, BYD appears to be on an upward trajectory, making it a compelling investment opportunity for those seeking exposure to the booming EV sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,98 %
Kursziel 35,00
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

BYD is a China-based electric vehicle powerhouse that has been making waves globally. While there are some headwinds, such as Berkshire Hathaway reducing its stake, the company's strong product pipeline, international expansion, and innovative technology make it a compelling long-term investment. The recent news about Peru trying to lure a BYD plant with incentives demonstrates the company's attractiveness and growth potential. Additionally, the launch of the high-performance Seal EV in Japan showcases BYD's ability to compete in premium segments. Overall, I believe BYD has the potential to continue its impressive run and deliver solid returns for investors who are willing to hold for the long haul.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,88 %
Kursziel 33,50
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

BYD Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational corporation that has been making waves in the electric vehicle (EV) industry. At a current price of 28.22, I believe the stock presents a compelling investment opportunity. The company's recent expansion plans in South America, particularly the potential entry into the Peruvian market, suggest that BYD is poised for further growth. Additionally, the launch of the high-performance Seal EV in Japan demonstrates the company's commitment to innovation and global expansion. While Berkshire Hathaway has reduced its stake in BYD, I don't see this as a major cause for concern. The company's strong fundamentals, innovative products, and ambitious expansion plans make it an attractive long-term investment. As with any stock, it's important to do your own research and consider your risk tolerance, but I personally believe BYD is a stock worth keeping an eye on.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,84 %
Kursziel 32,00
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

BYD, the Chinese electric vehicle and battery maker, has been on an impressive growth trajectory, and I believe the company's stock still has room for further upside. Despite Berkshire Hathaway's recent reduction in its BYD stake, the company's fundamentals remain strong, and it continues to expand its global footprint. The news of BYD's potential entry into the Peruvian market, as well as the launch of its high-performance Seal EV in Japan, demonstrate the company's ambitions to cement its position as a leading player in the electric vehicle space. Given BYD's competitive pricing, advanced technology, and growing brand recognition, I am optimistic about the company's future prospects and believe the stock is worth considering as a long-term investment. Of course, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and consider your individual risk tolerance and investment goals.