Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von ElectricPlayer 

Netease Inc. ADR diskutieren

Netease Inc. ADR

WKN: 501822 / Symbol: NTES / Name: NetEase / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

84,00 €
-1,76 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,18 %
Kursziel 100,00
Veränderung
Endet am 05.07.25

NetEase is a leading Chinese tech company that has been impressing me lately. The latest news highlights some promising developments, like the upcoming launch of three highly-anticipated games and the rekindling of the company's partnership with Blizzard on the World of Warcraft franchise. While there are some near-term challenges, such as adjustments to the PC version of Fantasy Westward Journey, the overall fundamentals seem to be improving. With the company's strong R&D capabilities and game pipeline, I believe NetEase has significant upside potential in the long run. It's always important to do your own research, but from what I've seen, this could be a solid investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,75 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

While NetEase recently had to delay the PC release of their highly anticipated game "Where Winds Meet", the overall outlook for the company remains positive. Their strong pipeline of upcoming game releases, continued growth in their existing popular titles like World of Warcraft, and improving fundamentals make NetEase a compelling investment opportunity. The stock is currently trading at a reasonable valuation, and I believe it has the potential to outperform the market in the long run. Like a well-crafted game, NetEase seems poised to level up and deliver impressive results for investors who are willing to press 'start'.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,75 %
Kursziel 100,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Netease Inc. is a leading Chinese internet and video game company that has consistently delivered strong financial results. Despite the recent delay in the PC launch of their highly anticipated game "Where Winds Meet," the company's fundamentals remain solid. Their diversified portfolio of games, including the popular World of Warcraft franchise, as well as their expansion into cloud computing and e-commerce, position them well for long-term growth. While the stock may experience some short-term volatility due to the game delay, I believe the company's strong track record, innovative pipeline, and dominant market position make it a compelling investment opportunity. The recent price dip presents an attractive entry point for investors looking to capitalize on Netease's promising future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,75 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe NetEase Inc. (ADR) is a solid investment opportunity. The company has faced some short-term challenges, such as the delayed release of the PC version of 'Where Winds Meet.' However, the fundamentals of the business appear to be improving, with the upcoming launch of three highly-anticipated games in July. Additionally, the continued cooperation between NetEase and Blizzard on World of Warcraft Classic servers in China is a positive sign. While some analysts have reduced their price targets, the overall sentiment seems to be that the upside potential outweighs the downside risk. Considering the company's strong track record in the gaming industry and its diversified portfolio, I believe NetEase is poised for growth in the long run. The current price of $85.5 per share presents a good entry point for investors looking to capitalize on the company's potential.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,75 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

NetEase is a leading Chinese tech company that has been consistently delivering strong financial results and expanding its gaming portfolio. While they recently had to delay the PC launch of their highly-anticipated title 'Where Winds Meet', the overall outlook for the company remains positive. With several new game launches coming up in July, including highly-anticipated titles, I believe NetEase is well-positioned to continue its growth trajectory. The stock is currently trading at a reasonable valuation, and I see potential for further upside as the company continues to execute on its strategy. Of course, there are always risks involved, but based on the available information, I'm optimistic about NetEase's prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 100,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

NetEase is a leading Chinese tech and gaming company that has been consistently delivering strong financial results. Despite some short-term headwinds like the delayed release of the PC version of "Where Winds Meet", the company's fundamentals remain solid. The recent research reports from investment banks like Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan highlight the strong pipeline of new game launches in the coming months, which should drive growth. Additionally, the successful relaunch of the classic World of Warcraft servers in China is a positive sign. While there are some near-term uncertainties, the long-term outlook for NetEase remains promising. The stock's current valuation also seems attractive, making it a compelling investment opportunity for those with a medium to long-term horizon.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

While the recent news about the delay in the PC release of 'Where Winds Meet' is a bit disappointing, I still believe NetEase is a solid investment. The company's fundamentals seem to be improving, with analysts at Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Chase highlighting the upside potential and the upcoming launch of three highly-anticipated games in July. Additionally, the collaboration between NetEase and Blizzard on the 'World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic' servers in China is a positive development. Though Citi has cut its price target and revenue/profit forecasts for the second quarter, I think the overall outlook for NetEase remains strong. The stock's current price of $86.5 seems like a reasonable entry point, and I believe it has the potential to reach $95 in the near future. NetEase's diversified gaming portfolio, strong presence in the Chinese market, and continuous innovation make it an attractive investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

NetEase is a leading Chinese tech and gaming company that has consistently delivered strong financial results and innovative products. Despite some recent setbacks, like the delay of the PC release of the highly anticipated game "Where Winds Meet", the company's fundamentals remain solid. The stock is currently trading at a reasonable valuation, and with several exciting game launches on the horizon, including new titles in the World of Warcraft franchise, I believe NetEase has significant upside potential. As a long-term investor, I see the current dip as a buying opportunity to get in on this promising tech giant.

NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "strong-buy" rating to a "buy" rating.
Ratings data for NTES provided by MarketBeat