Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von ElectricPlayer 

Netease Inc. ADR diskutieren

Netease Inc. ADR

WKN: 501822 / Symbol: NTES / Name: NetEase / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

72,50 €
0,00 %

NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "strong-buy" rating to a "buy" rating.
Ratings data for NTES provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,69 %
Kursziel 92,68
Veränderung
Endet am 22.08.25

NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $126.00 to $103.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Der Beitrag wird untersucht

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,36 %
Kursziel 107,98
Veränderung
Endet am 23.08.25

NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $142.00 to $120.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 105,00
Veränderung
Endet am 29.08.25

Hey there! So, I've been digging into NetEase lately, and I've gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. Despite some recent bumps, this Chinese gaming giant seems to be on solid footing. Their Q2 earnings might've missed estimates, but let's not forget they're still raking in profits - we're talking $930 million! That's nothing to sneeze at. Plus, their online music service is really hitting the right notes, with revenue up 26.6% year-over-year. Talk about music to investors' ears! They're also making smart moves in expanding their content library and supporting independent artists. It's like they're building their own little music empire. Sure, there are risks with Chinese stocks right now, but NetEase seems to be navigating the choppy waters better than most. With their strong gaming portfolio and growing music business, I think they've got room to run. My gut says this stock could hit around 105 bucks in the not-too-distant future. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but in this market, NetEase looks like it could be a pretty sweet tune for your portfolio. What do you think?