Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von StackerofWheat 

Pernod-Ricard S.a. diskutieren

Pernod-Ricard S.A.

WKN: 853373 / Name: Pernod Ricard / Aktie / Getränke / Large Cap /

129,95 €
-0,31 %

Buy Pernod-Ricard S.a.

Buy Pernod-Ricard S.a.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -4,09 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 21.12.19

Buy beendet

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,42 %
Kursziel 154,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Pernod Ricard, the iconic French spirits company, seems to be navigating the current market conditions quite well. While the recent analyst reports have been mixed, with some downgrading the stock due to concerns about the US market, I can't help but feel optimistic about the company's long-term prospects. After all, Pernod Ricard is a global powerhouse with a portfolio of premium liquor brands that are beloved by consumers worldwide. The news about the company establishing a new brand company in the US, North American Distillers, is particularly intriguing and suggests that they are committed to strengthening their presence in this crucial market. As a long-term investor, I'm drawn to Pernod Ricard's strong brand recognition, diversified product range, and the resilience it has shown in weathering industry challenges. While the stock price may face some near-term volatility, I believe the company's fundamentals and growth initiatives make it a compelling investment opportunity. It's like a fine vintage wine - it may take time to fully appreciate, but the rewards can be truly exceptional.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,31 %
Kursziel 150,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Pernod Ricard, the French drinks giant, has caught my attention lately. With a current price of €130.35, the stock seems to offer an attractive entry point for investors. The recent news suggests that the company is making strategic moves to strengthen its position, such as establishing a new brand company in the US. This could unlock fresh growth opportunities and enhance its competitive edge. While some analysts have adjusted their price targets downward, the overall sentiment remains positive, with Goldman Sachs maintaining a 'Buy' rating on the stock. As an investor, I'm intrigued by Pernod Ricard's resilience and its ability to navigate the evolving drinks market. It's like a seasoned bartender who knows how to mix the perfect cocktail, even in challenging times. With its diverse portfolio of iconic brands and a focus on premiumization, I believe Pernod Ricard is well-positioned to continue delivering value to shareholders. Of course, no investment is without risks, but the company's strong fundamentals and strategic initiatives make it an appealing option for those seeking exposure to the spirits industry. It's a stock worth keeping an eye on, much like a rare vintage bottle on the top shelf – you never know when the perfect moment to savor it might arrive.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,31 %
Kursziel 150,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Pernod Ricard, the renowned French spirits and wine company, has caught my attention lately. While the stock price has seen some ups and downs, I believe it presents an attractive opportunity for investors like myself. The company's diversified portfolio of premium brands, including the iconic Absolut vodka and Jameson Irish whiskey, has consistently delivered strong financial performance. Furthermore, Pernod Ricard's strategic initiatives, such as the establishment of North American Distillers, a new brand company in the US, signal its commitment to expanding its reach and capturing growth opportunities in key markets. Despite the recent analyst downgrades, I remain optimistic about the long-term potential of Pernod Ricard. The company's strong brand recognition, global distribution network, and management's focus on innovation and efficiency make it a solid investment candidate in my opinion. As with any investment, there are always risks to consider, but I believe the potential upside outweighs the downside, and I'm willing to take a chance on this spirit and wine powerhouse.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 150,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Pernod Ricard, the renowned global spirits giant, has caught my eye lately. While the current stock price of 130.35 euros may seem a bit steep, I believe there's potential for significant upside. The company's recent moves, such as establishing the new North American Distillers brand company in the U.S., showcase its agility and commitment to growth. It's like they're constantly reinventing themselves, refusing to rest on their laurels. And let's not forget the analysts' perspectives - Goldman Sachs may have lowered their target price, but they still have a 'Buy' rating, indicating they see value in this stock. Personally, I'm optimistic about Pernod Ricard's future. They've got a diverse portfolio of premium brands, a strong presence in emerging markets, and a management team that seems to be making all the right moves. It's like they're running a well-oiled machine, constantly adapting to the changing landscape. While there are always risks involved, I believe the company's fundamentals and strategic initiatives make it a compelling investment opportunity. Time to pour yourself a glass and toast to Pernod Ricard's potential!

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Pernod Ricard, the global leader in premium spirits, seems to be a solid investment opportunity. Despite the recent market headwinds, the company's strong brand portfolio, diversified geographic reach, and strategic initiatives position it well for long-term growth. The news about Pernod Ricard establishing a new brand company in the US, North American Distillers, indicates the company's commitment to expanding its footprint and capitalizing on the promising US market. While some analysts have adjusted their price targets slightly, the overall sentiment remains positive, with a 'buy' recommendation from reputable institutions like Goldman Sachs. As a seasoned investor, I believe Pernod Ricard's resilience, innovation, and global positioning make it an attractive option in the dynamic spirits industry. Of course, as with any investment, it's essential to carefully consider your own financial goals and risk tolerance, but Pernod Ricard seems to offer an appealing blend of growth potential and stability.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 145,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Pernod Ricard, the renowned French spirits and wine company, has caught my eye lately. With a current share price of €129.95, I believe there's still room for growth. The company's recent moves, like establishing North American Distillers, a new brand company in the US, signal a strategic shift that could pay off. Industry analysts seem to agree, with Goldman Sachs maintaining a 'Buy' rating, even if they've adjusted the target price downward. While UBS and JPMorgan have a 'Neutral' stance, the overall sentiment seems positive. As an avid spirits enthusiast, I'm intrigued by Pernod Ricard's diverse portfolio of premium brands, from Absolut vodka to Jameson Irish whiskey. With their focus on premiumization and expansion in key markets, I believe the company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for high-quality alcoholic beverages. Of course, there are always risks to consider, like changing consumer preferences and economic headwinds. But Pernod Ricard's track record of navigating such challenges makes me optimistic about their future prospects. If you're looking to add a well-established player in the spirits industry to your portfolio, Pernod Ricard might be worth a closer look.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 160,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Pernod Ricard is a leading global spirits and wine company with an impressive portfolio of premium brands like Jameson, Absolut, and Chivas Regal. Despite the recent price target reduction by Goldman Sachs, I believe the stock still offers an attractive investment opportunity. The company's focus on premiumization and expansion in emerging markets, coupled with its strong brand positioning, suggests a promising long-term growth trajectory. While the near-term outlook in the US market may be slightly muted, Pernod Ricard's diversified global footprint and its recent establishment of a new brand company in the US, North American Distillers, signal its commitment to capturing growth opportunities. I'm optimistic about the company's ability to navigate the current market environment and deliver solid returns for investors in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 150,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Pernod Ricard is a leading global player in the premium spirits and wine industry, and I believe the stock represents a solid investment opportunity. Despite the recent downturn in the US alcohol market, the company's diversified portfolio of iconic brands, such as Absolut vodka, Jameson Irish whiskey, and Martell cognac, positions it well to weather the storm. Moreover, the company's strategic focus on premiumization and expansion into emerging markets like China offer promising growth prospects. While the stock may face near-term headwinds, I believe Pernod Ricard's long-term fundamentals and its ability to capitalize on evolving consumer trends make it a compelling buy. The recent establishment of its North American Distillers brand company in the US also suggests the company is proactively addressing market dynamics and positioning itself for future success. Given the stock's current trading price and my positive outlook, I believe a target price of €150 is reasonable, offering a potential upside of over 15% from the current level.