Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von StackerofWheat 

Broadcom Ltd. diskutieren

Broadcom Ltd.

WKN: A2JG9Z / Symbol: AVGO / Name: Broadcom / Aktie / Halbleiter / Large Cap /

150,64 €
-3,04 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,34 %
Kursziel 1650,00
Veränderung
Endet am 25.06.25

Broadcom Ltd. is a semiconductor juggernaut that has been making waves in the tech industry. With its recent announcement of a 10-for-1 stock split, the company is poised to become even more accessible to a wider range of investors. The company's strong financial performance, including solid revenue and earnings growth, suggests that it is well-positioned to navigate the current market turbulence. Additionally, Broadcom's strategic acquisition of VMware and its continued innovation in cloud computing solutions position it as a leader in the rapidly evolving IT landscape. While the stock has seen a bit of a pullback in recent sessions, I believe this could be a great entry point for long-term investors looking to get in on a proven industry leader. Of course, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and due diligence, but from where I'm standing, Broadcom looks like a promising opportunity worth considering.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -89,84 %
Kursziel 1550,00
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Broadcom is a powerhouse in the semiconductor and software industries, and its recent stock split has piqued my interest. The company has a solid track record of innovation and growth, and I believe it is well-positioned to capitalize on the increasing demand for artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing technologies. While the stock has seen a minor dip in recent sessions, I don't see this as a cause for concern. In my opinion, Broadcom's fundamentals remain strong, and the company's move into the AI space with its recent collaborations is an exciting development. I believe the stock has the potential to bounce back and reach new heights, making it a compelling investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,44 %
Kursziel 1800,00
Veränderung
Endet am 06.07.25

Broadcom Ltd. seems to be a solid investment opportunity based on the latest news and analyses. The company's CEO, Hock Tan, was recently named as one of the highest-paid CEOs in America, which speaks to the success and growth of the business. Additionally, Broadcom has benefited from the surging demand for AI technologies, a trend that is likely to continue. While the company's acquisition of VMware has raised some concerns, Broadcom's strong portfolio and expanding AI offerings make its top-line growth prospects bright. With the stock price currently at $1,571.2, I believe there is potential for further upside, and I would consider Broadcom a buy with a target price of $1,800.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,44 %
Kursziel 1800,00
Veränderung
Endet am 06.07.25

Broadcom Ltd. is a powerhouse in the semiconductor industry, and its recent financial performance has been impressive. The company's CEO, Hock Tan, is one of the highest-paid in the S&P 500, which speaks to his leadership and the company's success. Broadcom has benefited from the surging demand for AI technologies, and its strong portfolio and expanding AI offerings make its top-line growth prospects bright. While the company's recent acquisition of VMware has caused some disruption in the IT world, it also presents opportunities for Broadcom to diversify its business and provide more comprehensive solutions to its customers. Overall, Broadcom appears to be a well-managed company with a bright future, and I believe it's a solid investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,46 %
Kursziel 1700,00
Veränderung
Endet am 09.07.25

Broadcom Ltd. is a semiconductor powerhouse that has been making waves in the tech industry. Despite the recent dips in some stock-split stocks, I believe Broadcom is a solid long-term investment. The company's recent bond offering to refinance its VMware acquisition loans and the upcoming 10-for-1 stock split signal its financial strength and confidence in the business. Broadcom's diverse product portfolio, including semiconductors, networking solutions, and enterprise software, positions it well to capitalize on the growing demand for cutting-edge technology. While some analysts may be suggesting alternative semiconductor stocks, I'm convinced that Broadcom's proven track record, innovative capabilities, and strategic vision make it a compelling choice for investors looking to ride the semiconductor wave. It's a well-oiled machine that continues to deliver impressive results, and I believe it has the potential to reach even greater heights in the future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,73 %
Kursziel 1700,00
Veränderung
Endet am 10.07.25

Broadcom Ltd. is a tech giant with a strong position in the semiconductor industry, and its upcoming 10-for-1 stock split seems to be a bullish indicator for the company. The news highlights Broadcom's leadership in the artificial intelligence (AI) ecosystem, and its technology underpinning much of the industry. While some analysts suggest considering alternative semiconductor stocks, I believe Broadcom's fundamentals and growth potential make it a solid investment opportunity. The company's strong financials, innovative products, and strategic positioning in the market are all factors that contribute to my positive assessment. At the current price of $1,629, I believe Broadcom is poised for further growth, and I would target a price of $1,700 in the near term. Investing in Broadcom could be like getting in on the ground floor of a promising tech company with a proven track record - it's an opportunity worth considering for those looking to capitalize on the semiconductor industry's continued expansion.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,67 %
Kursziel 2203,20
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) had its price target raised by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities from $1,650.00 to $2,400.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for AVGO provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,34 %
Kursziel 2000,00
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Broadcom is firing on all cylinders! The latest price target hike by Rosenblatt Securities is just jaw-dropping. At over $2,000 per share, it seems this chip giant is destined for the stratosphere. And with their AI and semiconductor expertise, I can see why investors are salivating. Heck, the company is even outpacing the likes of Chipotle when it comes to stock split excitement. I mean, who wouldn't want a piece of this action? While I can't give you a concrete buy recommendation, I have a feeling Broadcom is primed to keep powering higher. This train is just picking up steam, so hop on board if you're feeling adventurous!

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -90,35 %
Kursziel 1700,00
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Broadcom is a tech juggernaut that's riding the wave of the AI revolution. The company's latest earnings report and forward guidance were nothing short of impressive, with strong demand for its semiconductor chips and software solutions. Rosenblatt Securities recently hiked its price target on Broadcom, citing the company's AI-driven growth. Investors seem to be bullish on Broadcom as well, with the stock attracting increasing interest from retail investors looking to capitalize on the AI boom. While the current share price may seem steep, Broadcom's solid fundamentals, diverse product portfolio, and promising long-term outlook make it a compelling investment opportunity in my opinion. I believe the company is well-positioned to continue outperforming the market and delivering robust returns to shareholders.

Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,14 %
Kursziel 183,40
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $2,000.00 to $200.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.