Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von CerealKiller 

Amdocs Ltd. diskutieren

Amdocs Ltd.

WKN: 915119 / Symbol: DOX / Name: Amdocs / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Mid Cap /

76,48 €
0,68 %

Sell Amdocs Ltd.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -12,60 %
Kursziel 105,66
Veränderung
Endet am 16.05.24

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an "equal weight" rating to an "overweight" rating. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $100.00.
Ratings data for DOX provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,60 %
Kursziel 96,59
Veränderung
Endet am 01.12.24

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc.. They set a "buy" rating and a $105.00 price target on the stock.

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "buy" rating to a "strong-buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -7,01 %
Kursziel 95,70
Veränderung
Endet am 17.01.25

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $96.00 to $104.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -6,81 %
Kursziel 106,69
Veränderung
Endet am 08.02.25

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $105.00 to $115.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "strong-buy" rating to a "buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,81 %
Kursziel 92,78
Veränderung
Endet am 09.05.25

Amdocs Limited (NASDAQ: DOX) had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $105.00 to $100.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,78 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a tech company that provides software and services to communications and media companies. At a current price of $74.02, I believe the stock is a solid buy. The company has recently announced a strategic partnership with Google Cloud, which will allow Amdocs to leverage Google's data platform to provide real-time, impactful business insights to its clients. This is a great move that should enhance Amdocs' offerings and drive growth. Additionally, the company just declared a dividend, signaling confidence in its financial position. With a strong market position, innovative partnerships, and healthy financials, I believe Amdocs is well-positioned for the future. Of course, no stock is without risk, but the current valuation and growth prospects make this a compelling investment opportunity in my view. What do you think - does Amdocs seem like a worthwhile addition to your portfolio?

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,78 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a well-established player in the telecom software and services industry, and the recent news seems to indicate that the company is making strategic moves to enhance its data insights capabilities through its collaboration with Google Cloud. This could potentially position Amdocs to better serve its customers and stay ahead of the curve in an increasingly data-driven market. While the upcoming ex-dividend date might lead to some short-term volatility, the long-term outlook for Amdocs appears promising, given its strong market position and the potential growth opportunities in the telecom software space. Personally, I believe Amdocs is a solid investment option worth considering, as the company's focus on innovation and partnership with industry leaders like Google could translate into improved financial performance and shareholder value over time.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,78 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a software and services company that helps telecommunications and media companies transform and modernize their operations. At a current price of $74.02, I believe Amdocs is a solid investment opportunity. The company has recently announced a collaboration with Google Cloud to leverage their data platform and provide real-time insights to its customers, which should enhance its competitive edge. Additionally, Amdocs is set to go ex-dividend tomorrow, offering a potential boost to shareholder returns. With a strong track record of delivering innovative solutions and a focus on digital transformation, I believe Amdocs is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for advanced data analytics and cloud-based services in the telecom and media industries. While there are always risks involved in any investment, Amdocs' diversified customer base, stable financials, and strategic partnerships make it an attractive option for investors seeking exposure to the technology sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,78 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a software company that provides services to the telecommunications industry. The company has recently announced a partnership with Google Cloud to enhance its data insights capabilities, which could lead to improved operational efficiency and better decision-making for its clients. Additionally, the company is set to go ex-dividend tomorrow, which could be an attractive opportunity for investors. Considering the company's strong market position, innovative partnerships, and potential for growth, I believe Amdocs is a solid investment option at its current price of $74.02 and recommend a 'buy' rating with a target price of $80.00.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,00 %
Kursziel 82,50
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a solid tech stock that's worth a closer look. Despite the recent news about the company going ex-dividend, their recent collaboration with Google Cloud is an exciting development that could unlock new growth opportunities. The company's strong fundamentals, like its steady revenue and profitability, suggest it's weathering the current market volatility well. While there's always some uncertainty in the tech sector, Amdocs seems poised to deliver consistent returns for patient investors. I'm optimistic about their ability to leverage the power of Google Cloud to provide even better data insights for their clients. If you're looking to add a reliable technology play to your portfolio, Amdocs is definitely worth considering.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,21 %
Kursziel 86,99
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a promising investment opportunity in my opinion. The company has recently announced a collaboration with Google Cloud, which should provide better data insights and help service providers evolve with cost-effective, scalable, and impactful business solutions. This partnership aligns with Amdocs' strategy to expand its cloud capabilities and deliver innovative solutions to its clients. Additionally, the company is going ex-dividend tomorrow, which could attract more investor interest. With a current price of $75.96 and a target price of $86.99, I believe Amdocs presents an attractive upside potential for investors willing to capitalize on its growth prospects. The company's focus on technological advancements and strategic collaborations make it a compelling option to consider for my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,21 %
Kursziel 85,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a solid company with a strong position in the telecommunications industry. The recent news about their collaboration with Google Cloud to enhance data insights is an exciting development that could unlock new revenue streams and drive growth. While the company's stock is currently trading at a fair valuation, I believe it has the potential to climb higher in the coming months. The upcoming ex-dividend date is an additional incentive for investors to consider adding Amdocs to their portfolio. Overall, Amdocs seems poised for a bright future, and I am optimistic about its long-term prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,21 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Amdocs Ltd. is a solid software company that provides digital solutions to communication and media companies. With its recent collaboration with Google Cloud to enhance data insights, Amdocs seems to be positioning itself well for the future. While the stock recently went ex-dividend, the company's fundamentals appear strong, and the current price of $75.96 seems like a reasonable entry point for long-term investors. I believe Amdocs has the potential to deliver consistent growth and returns, making it an attractive investment option at the moment.