Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von ElectricPlayer 

Zoetis Inc. A diskutieren

Zoetis Inc. A

WKN: A1KBYX / Symbol: ZTS / Name: Zoetis / Aktie / Pharmazeutika / Large Cap /

167,44 €
-0,27 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -6,69 %
Kursziel 196,17
Veränderung
Endet am 12.01.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $195.00 to $215.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for ZTS provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,83 %
Kursziel 208,24
Veränderung
Endet am 17.01.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target raised by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $190.00 to $226.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,15 %
Kursziel 242,42
Veränderung
Endet am 14.02.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $255.00 to $260.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,81 %
Kursziel 203,21
Veränderung
Endet am 20.02.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $215.00 to $220.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,51 %
Kursziel 180,96
Veränderung
Endet am 02.04.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $215.00 to $195.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 16,23 %
Kursziel 183,36
Veränderung
Endet am 16.04.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its "overweight" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Piper Sandler. They now have a $195.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $220.00.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 19,45 %
Kursziel 215,00
Veränderung
Endet am 23.04.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $260.00 to $230.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 10,62 %
Kursziel 167,94
Veränderung
Endet am 30.04.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $195.00 to $180.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,39 %
Kursziel 181,79
Veränderung
Endet am 06.05.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target lowered by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $223.00 to $196.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,40 %
Kursziel 209,32
Veränderung
Endet am 08.05.25

Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) had its price target lowered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from $230.00 to $225.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,18 %
Kursziel 180,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Zoetis Inc. is a solid company in the animal health industry, and I'm cautiously optimistic about its future prospects. The recent news about their strong financial performance and strategic partnerships are encouraging signs. While the current stock price may seem a bit high, I believe the company's long-term growth potential and innovative research and development efforts could drive the share price higher in the coming years. As an investor, I'm keeping a close eye on Zoetis and believe it could be a worthwhile addition to a diversified portfolio, though I always recommend doing your own research and consulting a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,84 %
Kursziel 180,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Zoetis Inc. looks like a solid investment opportunity. The recent news about the company's strong financial performance and expansion into new markets is quite encouraging. The stock has shown impressive growth over the past decade, and it seems poised to continue its upward trajectory. While there are always some risks involved, Zoetis' diversified product portfolio, focus on innovation, and strong market position make it an attractive option for investors looking to add a veterinary healthcare company to their portfolio. I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of $180 in the near future, but as always, it's important to do your own research and consider your individual investment goals and risk tolerance before making any decisions.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,86 %
Kursziel 180,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Zoetis is a leading global animal health company that has consistently demonstrated its resilience and potential for long-term growth. The recent news highlights its strong performance, with a 10-year investment returning impressive gains. The company's commitment to innovation, research and development, and its focus on addressing emerging healthcare needs, such as Avian Flu treatments, positions it well for continued success. While the current stock price may seem high, I believe Zoetis has the potential to deliver further upside in the coming years, making it an attractive investment opportunity for those with a long-term horizon. The company's strong management team, diversified product portfolio, and global reach give me confidence in its ability to navigate challenges and capitalize on industry trends. Overall, Zoetis appears to be a solid pick for investors seeking exposure to the growing animal health sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 175,23
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Zoetis Inc. is a leading animal health company that has consistently delivered strong financial performance and industry-leading innovations. The company's recent initiatives, such as the expansion of its global disaster relief efforts and the development of new avian flu treatments, demonstrate its commitment to supporting animal health and welfare. While the current stock price may seem high, the long-term growth potential and Zoetis' position as a market leader in the animal health space make it an attractive investment opportunity. As the world's largest producer of medicines and vaccinations for pets and livestock, Zoetis is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for animal healthcare solutions. With a solid track record of delivering value to shareholders, I believe Zoetis is a stock worth considering for your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 180,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) is a leading player in the animal health industry, and it seems to be on a roll. The recent news highlights the company's strong performance and growth potential. For instance, the article on Benzinga showcases how a $100 investment in Zoetis 10 years ago would be worth a staggering $890 today, indicating impressive long-term value creation. Additionally, the company's upcoming webcast and conference call on its second-quarter 2024 financial results suggest continued momentum. The CEO's interview with Jim Cramer also provides insights into Zoetis' strategic priorities, such as investments in research and development and their efforts to address emerging challenges like Avian Flu. Furthermore, the company's deepening commitment to global disaster relief efforts through partnerships with the American Red Cross and American Humane demonstrates its social responsibility and community engagement. Given Zoetis' strong fundamentals, innovative pipeline, and focus on sustainability, I believe the stock has the potential to deliver further upside from the current price of $167.9. While I can't provide a concrete buy or sell recommendation, my personal assessment is that Zoetis is a compelling investment opportunity worth considering.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 180,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Zoetis Inc. is a leading global animal health company, providing medications and vaccines for pets, livestock, and other animals. The company has consistently delivered strong financial results, with impressive revenue growth and profit margins. The recent news highlights Zoetis' commitment to innovation, expanding its product portfolio, and contributing to animal welfare initiatives. Given the company's robust fundamentals, growing market opportunities, and positive industry trends, I believe Zoetis is a promising investment opportunity. While the current valuation may appear a bit on the higher side, the company's long-term growth potential and market leadership position make it an attractive option for investors seeking exposure to the resilient animal health sector. Overall, I'm optimistic about Zoetis' future and believe it's a stock worth considering adding to one's portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 185,69
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Zoetis Inc. has been a solid performer in the animal health industry, and with its recent financial results and developments, the stock looks poised for continued growth. The company's focus on innovative treatments, strategic partnerships, and global expansion has paid off, driving strong revenue and earnings growth. While the current macroeconomic environment presents some challenges, Zoetis has demonstrated resilience and the ability to navigate through turbulent times. With a strong pipeline of products, a diverse portfolio, and a management team with a proven track record, Zoetis seems well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for animal health solutions. As a long-term investor, I believe the company's fundamentals and growth prospects make it an attractive investment opportunity.