Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Midas 

Volkswagen AG VZO diskutieren

Volkswagen AG VZO

WKN: 766403 / Symbol: VLKPF / Name: Volkswagen / Aktie / Fahrzeuge & Fahrzeugteile / Large Cap /

108,55 €
1,59 %

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Sell Volkswagen AG VZO

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Sell Volkswagen AG VZO

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Sell Volkswagen AG VZO

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

systinvest bought the security Volkswagen AG VZO in his wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System.

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Buy Volkswagen AG VZO

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,73 %
Kursziel 120,00
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Volkswagen AG (VZO) seems to be a promising stock right now. The company is navigating the challenges facing the German automotive industry, such as declining demand and slow electric vehicle sales. However, the recent news about Volkswagen's deal with QuantumScape to secure access to solid-state batteries is a significant positive development. This technology could give Volkswagen a competitive edge in the electric vehicle market. Additionally, the stock appears to be undervalued, with analysts suggesting it could test the 100-euro mark soon. While the road ahead may not be entirely smooth, Volkswagen's strong brand, diverse product portfolio, and strategic partnerships make it an attractive investment option. As an investor, I'm cautiously optimistic about Volkswagen's future and believe the stock is worth considering as part of a diversified portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,28 %
Kursziel 145,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Volkswagen AG is making some promising moves in the electric vehicle (EV) space, and I believe the stock has good potential for growth. The recent partnership with QuantumScape to develop solid-state batteries is particularly exciting, as this technology holds the promise of increased range and faster charging times for EVs. While the Audi plant closure in Brussels is a concern, the overall growth in EV sales and Volkswagen's strong position in the market make me optimistic about the company's future. Considering the current share price and the potential upside, I believe Volkswagen is a solid investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,32 %
Kursziel 130,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Volkswagen's stock has caught my eye recently, and I think there could be some interesting opportunities here. Sure, the company has faced its fair share of challenges, like the closure of the Audi plant in Brussels due to weaker demand for the Audi Q8 e-tron. But they're also making some exciting moves, like their partnership with QuantumScape to ramp up the production of solid-state batteries. That could be a real game-changer in the EV space. And let's not forget about Rivian - Volkswagen's investment in the startup is paying off, with Rivian's stock soaring 10% on Friday. That's a nice boost for VW's bottom line. Plus, the company's overall sales of electric vehicles seem to be picking up, even if they're not yet where they need to be. So while there are certainly some headwinds, I think Volkswagen is positioning itself well for the future. The stock is currently trading at a decent valuation, and I believe there's potential for it to climb higher as the company continues to execute on its EV and battery strategies. It's not a risk-free bet, but if you're willing to do your homework and ride out the occasional bump in the road, VW could be a solid addition to your portfolio.