Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von NightTrain 

Archer-Daniels-Midland Co. diskutieren

Archer-Daniels-Midland Co.

WKN: 854161 / Symbol: ADM / Name: Archer-Daniels-Midland / Aktie / Essen & Tabak / Large Cap /

59,19 €
-0,07 %

Sell Archer-Daniels-Midland Co.

Buy Archer-Daniels-Midland Co.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 37,45 %
Kursziel 35,00
Veränderung
Endet am 04.11.21

Sell with target price 35.0

Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for ADM provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -14,78 %
Kursziel 83,75
Veränderung
Endet am 22.06.24

Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) is now covered by analysts at Roth Mkm. They set a "buy" rating and a $92.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -21,27 %
Kursziel 86,60
Veränderung
Endet am 01.08.24

Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $91.00 to $95.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -9,74 %
Kursziel 94,86
Veränderung
Endet am 20.12.24

Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $115.00 to $104.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 14,72 %
Kursziel 55,06
Veränderung
Endet am 22.01.25

Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an "overweight" rating to an "underweight" rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,34 %
Kursziel 65,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) is a leading global agribusiness with a strong track record of consistent performance. The recent appointment of Monish Patolawala as the new CFO, with his impressive credentials, suggests that the company is positioning itself for continued growth and innovation. While there may be some legal investigation related to shareholder concerns, I believe the overall fundamentals of the business remain solid. As a seasoned player in the agricultural commodities market, ADM is well-positioned to capitalize on the increasing global demand for food and biofuels. With a diversified portfolio of products and a global footprint, the company is poised to navigate the evolving market landscape. Given the current stock price of $58.95 and my assessment of the company's growth potential, I believe ADM presents an attractive investment opportunity with a target price of $65 per share.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,42 %
Kursziel 65,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) is a well-established player in the agricultural and food processing industry, and its recent developments suggest promising growth prospects. The appointment of a new CFO, Monish Patolawala, indicates the company's commitment to bolstering its financial management and driving strategic decisions. While there seems to be an ongoing investigation by Kaskela Law LLC regarding ADM, this is not necessarily a cause for concern, as legal proceedings are commonplace in the corporate world. Overall, ADM's solid fundamentals, diversified business model, and focus on innovation make it an attractive investment opportunity in my opinion. I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of €65 in the near future, offering attractive upside potential from the current market price of €58.2.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 65,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Archer-Daniels-Midland Co. (ADM) looks like a solid investment opportunity right now. With a current price of $59.23, the stock seems reasonably valued, and the recent appointment of a new CFO, Monish Patolawala, could signal positive changes ahead. While there's an investigation being conducted by Kaskala Law LLC, which might raise some concerns, I believe the company's strong fundamentals and growth potential outweigh the potential risks. As a user who's been following the news and analyses, I'm inclined to give ADM a 'buy' rating, with a target price of $65.00. The company's diversified business model, focus on sustainability, and ability to navigate market challenges make it an attractive long-term investment. Of course, it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions. But in my opinion, ADM seems poised to deliver solid returns for patient investors.