Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von SpringheelJack 

Metlife Inc. diskutieren

Metlife Inc.

WKN: 934623 / Symbol: MET / Name: MetLife / Aktie / Versicherungen / Large Cap /

69,41 €
1,24 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,74 %
Kursziel 76,04
Veränderung
Endet am 06.05.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $85.00 to $82.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for MET provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,66 %
Kursziel 79,77
Veränderung
Endet am 07.05.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target lowered by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from $87.00 to $86.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,89 %
Kursziel 78,91
Veränderung
Endet am 10.05.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $86.00 to $85.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,18 %
Kursziel 73,77
Veränderung
Endet am 22.05.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $77.00 to $80.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,92 %
Kursziel 77,41
Veränderung
Endet am 28.06.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $88.00 to $83.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,49 %
Kursziel 80,07
Veränderung
Endet am 02.07.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $81.00 to $86.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,05 %
Kursziel 78,36
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target lowered by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from $86.00 to $85.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,94 %
Kursziel 76,69
Veränderung
Endet am 10.07.25

MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $82.00 to $83.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,75 %
Kursziel 71,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe MetLife Inc. (MET) is a solid investment option at the current price of $67.26. The company's recent announcement of a $1.2 billion fundraise for its second private equity fund, MIM, is a positive sign, indicating the firm's continued focus on diversifying its revenue streams and capitalizing on alternative investment opportunities. Additionally, the declaration of a $0.545 common stock dividend for the third quarter of 2024 underscores MetLife's commitment to rewarding its shareholders. While the stock has been on a positive trajectory, reaching its highest level since November 2023, I believe there's still room for further growth. MetLife's strong position in the insurance and asset management industries, coupled with its strategic initiatives, make it an attractive long-term investment. I would encourage investors to consider adding MetLife to their portfolios, as I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of $71.00 in the near future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,75 %
Kursziel 75,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

MetLife Inc. (MET) is a leading global insurance and financial services company that has been steadily climbing in the market. At the current price of $67.26, I believe the stock presents an attractive investment opportunity. The company has been making strategic moves, such as securing $1.2 billion for its second private equity fund through its institutional asset management arm, MIM. This expansion into alternative investments signals a diversification of revenue streams, which could bolster the company's long-term growth. Additionally, MetLife's recent dividend declaration of $0.545 per share showcases its financial stability and commitment to rewarding shareholders. With the stock on pace for its largest percent increase since November 2023, according to Morningstar data, now might be the time to jump on board this upward trend. While past performance doesn't guarantee future results, MetLife's solid fundamentals and forward-looking initiatives make me optimistic about the stock's potential. It's like a rollercoaster – the ups and downs can be thrilling, but with the right strategy, you can ride the wave to a rewarding destination. So, if you're willing to strap in and enjoy the ride, MetLife could be a compelling addition to your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,15 %
Kursziel 70,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

MetLife Inc. is showing promising signs for investors. The stock is on pace for its largest percent increase since November 2023, indicating strong momentum. Additionally, the company's institutional asset management arm, MetLife Investment Management (MIM), has secured around $1.2 billion in commitments for its second private equity fund, which suggests growth potential. The recent declaration of a third-quarter 2024 common stock dividend also signals financial stability and shareholder commitment. While the current price of $66.9 may seem high, the overall positive news and indicators lead me to believe that MetLife is a solid investment opportunity. I believe the stock is poised to climb higher, potentially reaching a target price of $70 in the near future. As always, investors should do their own due diligence, but I'm optimistic about MetLife's prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,15 %
Kursziel 72,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, MetLife Inc. (NYSE: MET) appears to be on a positive trajectory. The company's institutional asset management arm, MetLife Investment Management (MIM), has successfully launched a second private equity fund, securing around $1.2 billion in commitments. This move signals the company's continued expansion and diversification, which could translate into increased revenue streams and improved profitability. Additionally, MetLife has announced a third-quarter 2024 common stock dividend, demonstrating its financial stability and commitment to shareholder returns. While the stock's current price of $66.9 is respectable, I believe it has the potential to reach a target price of $72.5 in the near future, based on the company's strong fundamentals and positive industry trends. As an investor, I'm cautiously optimistic about MetLife's prospects and would consider adding it to my portfolio as a potential buy.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,15 %
Kursziel 74,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

MetLife Inc. (MET) has caught my eye recently, and I'm quite optimistic about its prospects. The company's recent performance has been impressive, with the stock surging over 3% in the past week, hinting at a potential breakout. I'm particularly intrigued by the news that MetLife's asset management arm, MIM, has secured a whopping $1.2 billion for its second private equity fund. This signals that the company is actively expanding its investment portfolio, which could translate into solid returns for shareholders. Additionally, the recent announcement of a third-quarter dividend of $0.545 per share is a testament to MetLife's financial strength and commitment to rewarding its investors. Considering the company's strong fundamentals, including a favorable valuation and robust growth prospects, I believe MetLife could be a compelling investment opportunity. Of course, as with any stock, there are always risks to consider, but the overall outlook seems quite positive to me. I'd encourage you to dive deeper into the latest news and analyses to form your own opinion, but from where I'm standing, MetLife looks like a stock worth keeping an eye on.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,15 %
Kursziel 73,59
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

MetLife Inc. (MET) is an insurance and financial services company that has been making some promising moves lately. The recent news highlights the company's growth strategy, with its asset management arm MIM securing $1.2 billion for a new private equity fund. This suggests that MetLife is actively seeking to diversify its revenue streams and capitalize on alternative investment opportunities. Additionally, the company's declaration of a third-quarter dividend demonstrates its financial stability and commitment to returning value to shareholders. While the stock price has been on the rise, currently trading at $66.9, I believe there is still room for further upside. The company's strong market position, growing asset management business, and prudent capital allocation make it an attractive investment option. I would rate MetLife as a 'buy' with a target price of $73.59, as I believe the stock has the potential to deliver solid returns to investors in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,15 %
Kursziel 72,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe MetLife Inc. (MET) is a solid investment opportunity at the current price of $66.9. The company's institutional asset management arm, MetLife Investment Management (MIM), has recently secured $1.2 billion for its second private equity fund, which is a positive sign of the firm's growth and diversification. Additionally, MetLife has declared a healthy third-quarter common stock dividend, further demonstrating its financial strength and commitment to shareholders. While the stock has been on a strong run lately, reaching its highest level since November 2023, I believe it still has room to grow. The company's diverse portfolio of insurance and asset management services, combined with a favorable market outlook, makes me optimistic about MetLife's future performance. Considering the company's solid fundamentals and the recent news, I believe the stock is well-positioned to reach a target price of $72.5 in the near future, representing an upside of around 8% from the current level. Of course, as with any investment, there are always risks to consider, but overall, I'm bullish on MetLife and believe it could be a smart addition to a well-diversified portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,15 %
Kursziel 72,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

MetLife Inc. is on a roll! The stock is up and showing no signs of slowing down. It's like a sports car accelerating on the highway - the momentum is undeniable. The recent news about MIM, MetLife's asset management arm, securing $1.2 billion for its second private equity fund is a clear sign that the company is diversifying its revenue streams and tapping into lucrative market segments. Additionally, the declaration of a healthy dividend payout for the third quarter of 2024 is a reassuring move that should keep investors happy. While the current valuation might seem a bit stretched, I believe the company's solid fundamentals, diversified business model, and positive market sentiment make MetLife a compelling investment opportunity. The stock could very well reach my target price of $72.5 in the near future, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.