Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Shooter 

Hannover Rück SE diskutieren

Hannover Rück SE

WKN: 840221 / Symbol: HVRRF / Name: Hannover Rück / Aktie / Versicherungen / Large Cap /

230,60 €
-2,00 %

Buy Hannover Rück SE

Buy Hannover Rück SE

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,15 %
Kursziel 270,00
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Hannover Rück is a well-established and respected reinsurance company with a strong market position. While the stock has seen some volatility recently due to factors like natural disasters, the overall outlook remains positive. Analysts see the company as well-positioned to weather these challenges and continue its growth trajectory. With a diversified business model and prudent risk management, Hannover Rück is an attractive investment for those looking for exposure to the reinsurance sector. The current price seems reasonable given the company's fundamentals and growth potential, making it a compelling buy opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,48 %
Kursziel 280,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Hannover Rück, the global reinsurance powerhouse, has been making waves in the industry lately. Despite recent market fluctuations, the company's fundamentals remain strong, and analysts are bullish on its prospects. The stock is currently trading at a reasonable valuation, and with its diversified portfolio and robust risk management practices, I believe Hannover Rück is well-positioned to weather any storms. The recent analysis from JPMorgan Chase & Co. highlighting the company's 'Overweight' rating and the positive sentiment from other analysts like RBC Capital Markets and Berenberg Bank further reinforce my confidence in the stock. While the hurricane season may pose some short-term challenges, Hannover Rück's long-term growth potential and its ability to adapt to changing market conditions make it an attractive investment opportunity. As an investor, I'm drawn to the company's consistent dividend payouts and its track record of delivering solid returns. Overall, I believe Hannover Rück is a well-managed, resilient company that deserves a closer look from investors seeking exposure to the reinsurance sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,92 %
Kursziel 265,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Hannover Rück SE is a well-respected reinsurance company with a strong market position and good growth prospects. The recent news and analyses suggest that the stock is currently undervalued and offers an attractive investment opportunity. While the company faces some near-term headwinds from natural disasters, its diversified business model and prudent risk management should help it navigate these challenges. In the long run, Hannover Rück's focus on innovation, international expansion, and consistent profitability make it a compelling investment option. As an investor, I believe the stock is poised to deliver solid returns over the medium to long term.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,88 %
Kursziel 260,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Hannover Rück is a respected name in the reinsurance industry, known for its strong financial position and solid underwriting discipline. Despite facing some headwinds from natural disasters, the company has demonstrated its resilience and ability to navigate challenging market conditions. The recent news of increased shareholding and positive analyst ratings suggest that the stock may be poised for further growth. While there are always risks involved in the reinsurance business, Hannover Rück's prudent risk management and diversified portfolio make it an attractive long-term investment option. As a user who has been following the news and analyses, I believe the current price presents a good opportunity to consider adding this stock to one's portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,76 %
Kursziel 280,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Hannover Rück SE is a well-respected reinsurance company with a solid track record of performance. The recent news highlights the company's strong position in the market, with positive analyst coverage and a resilient business model. While the stock has seen some volatility due to natural disaster-related claims, the long-term outlook appears promising. The company's diversified portfolio, prudent risk management, and focus on innovation make it an attractive investment opportunity. At the current price of 239.0 euros, the stock seems undervalued compared to the analysts' target price of 290 euros, offering a potential upside of around 17%. As with any investment, it's crucial to do your own research and carefully consider your risk appetite, but Hannover Rück SE looks like a solid choice for investors seeking exposure to the reinsurance sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,99 %
Kursziel 270,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Hannover Rück SE is a leading global reinsurance company that has consistently delivered strong financial performance. The current market price of 238.8 euros presents an attractive entry point for investors. The company's recent acquisitions and strategic partnerships have expanded its global reach and diversified its revenue streams, positioning it well for future growth. Additionally, the recent news and analyses indicate positive outlooks, with analysts at JPMorgan and RBC Capital Markets maintaining an 'Overweight' and 'Outperform' rating, respectively, on the stock. While the company faces some near-term headwinds from natural disasters, its robust risk management practices and diversified business model suggest it can navigate these challenges effectively. Overall, Hannover Rück's solid fundamentals, diversified revenue streams, and positive market sentiment make it an attractive investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,99 %
Kursziel 260,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Hannover Rück is a leading global reinsurance company with a strong track record and promising growth prospects. The company has demonstrated resilience in the face of industry challenges, such as the recent hurricane in the Caribbean. Analysts are bullish on the stock, with JPMorgan and RBC Capital Markets both rating it as 'Overweight' or 'Outperform' respectively. While Berenberg Bank has a 'Hold' rating, the overall sentiment is positive. With a current price of €238.8, the stock appears attractively valued, trading at a discount to its 52-week high. The company's robust financials, diversified business model, and potential for continued expansion make Hannover Rück a compelling investment opportunity. As a savvy investor, I believe the stock is well-positioned to deliver solid returns in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,99 %
Kursziel 265,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Hannover Rück SE is a well-respected reinsurance company that has demonstrated strong financial performance and resilience in the face of market challenges. Despite some recent volatility in the stock price, the company's fundamentals remain solid. Analysts are bullish on the stock, with JPMorgan and RBC Capital Markets both issuing 'Overweight' and 'Outperform' ratings, respectively, citing the company's diversified portfolio and solid growth prospects. While a recent report from the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) prompted a 'Hold' rating from Berenberg Bank, I believe the long-term outlook for Hannover Rück remains positive. The stock currently trades at a reasonable valuation, and I believe it has the potential to outperform the broader market in the coming months. As with any investment, it's essential to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor, but based on the available information, I believe Hannover Rück is a compelling investment option.