Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von pablomurio 

Discuss Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories

WKN: 850103 / Symbol: ABT / Name: Abbott / Aktie / Pharmazeutika / Large Cap /

105,08 €
-0,55 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,38 %
Kursziel 119,35
Veränderung
Endet am 14.02.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $128.00 price target on the stock.
Ratings data for ABT provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,42 %
Kursziel 118,21
Veränderung
Endet am 03.04.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $126.00 to $128.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,12 %
Kursziel 115,05
Veränderung
Endet am 04.04.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target raised by analysts at Evercore ISI from $120.00 to $125.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,50 %
Kursziel 117,41
Veränderung
Endet am 19.04.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $128.00 to $125.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,23 %
Kursziel 131,54
Veränderung
Endet am 22.04.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $141.00 to $140.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,59 %
Kursziel 109,79
Veränderung
Endet am 22.05.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $128.00 to $119.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 10,84 %
Kursziel 114,98
Veränderung
Endet am 04.06.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,49 %
Kursziel 111,66
Veränderung
Endet am 02.07.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore ISI from $125.00 to $120.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,02 %
Kursziel 132,17
Veränderung
Endet am 29.07.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $140.00 to $143.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,56 %
Kursziel 114,22
Veränderung
Endet am 22.08.25

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $119.00 to $127.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,31 %
Kursziel 120,50
Veränderung
Endet am 23.08.25

Hey there! So I've been digging into Abbott Laboratories lately, and I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed. Their FreeStyle Libre continuous glucose monitoring system is a game-changer for diabetes care. It's like having a personal diabetes assistant in your pocket! And get this - they added 250,000 new users last quarter alone. Talk about growth potential! Now, I know the stock's been a bit stagnant since the COVID testing boom faded, but don't let that fool you. Abbott's still crushing it across all their business segments. Their latest earnings report was solid, beating expectations on EPS and raising their full-year outlook. Sure, they just took a hit from that baby formula lawsuit, but I think that's more of a bump in the road than a roadblock. What really excites me is their new AVEIR dual chamber leadless pacemaker. It's the first of its kind in the world, and it's now available in Canada. Imagine a pacemaker that's a tenth the size of traditional ones, with no wires and less risk of complications. It's like they've shrunk the tech from Iron Man's chest piece! With their diverse portfolio and strong presence in emerging markets, I think Abbott's positioned for some healthy growth. The analysts seem to agree, with a bunch of 'em giving it a 'strong buy' rating. So, while I can't tell you what to do with your money, I'm feeling pretty bullish about Abbott's future. It might be time to give this stock a checkup in your portfolio!