Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von SpringheelJack 

Synopsys Inc. diskutieren

Synopsys Inc.

WKN: 883703 / Symbol: SNPS / Name: Synopsys / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

562,10 €
-0,67 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,01 %
Kursziel 609,25
Veränderung
Endet am 22.03.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $660.00 price target on the stock.
Ratings data for SNPS provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,90 %
Kursziel 611,60
Veränderung
Endet am 04.04.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an "overweight" rating and a $665.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,14 %
Kursziel 618,98
Veränderung
Endet am 23.05.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its "overweight" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Piper Sandler. They now have a $672.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $665.00.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,14 %
Kursziel 607,93
Veränderung
Endet am 23.05.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $660.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,62 %
Kursziel 602,99
Veränderung
Endet am 23.05.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $650.00 to $655.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,12 %
Kursziel 596,30
Veränderung
Endet am 23.05.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $640.00 to $645.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,18 %
Kursziel 643,56
Veränderung
Endet am 27.06.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $675.00 to $690.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,64 %
Kursziel 615,79
Veränderung
Endet am 02.07.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $645.00 to $661.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,37 %
Kursziel 634,38
Veränderung
Endet am 10.07.25

Synopsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNPS) had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $672.00 to $687.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -0,51 %
Kursziel 530,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

While Synopsys is a market leader in electronic design automation software, the recent insider selling activity is concerning. The executive chair has offloaded millions of dollars worth of shares over the past few weeks, which could signal potential trouble ahead. Additionally, the stock has seen a slight dip while the overall market is up, indicating that investors may be losing confidence. Given the valuation, which seems a bit stretched, I would be cautious about this stock at the current levels. The fundamentals remain strong, but the insider activity and short-term price action make me hesitant to recommend a buy. I believe there might be better opportunities elsewhere in the market that offer more favorable risk-reward ratios.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,09 %
Kursziel 600,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Synopsys Inc. is a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and services, and it has been consistently outperforming the market. The company's latest quarterly results have been impressive, with strong revenue growth and healthy profit margins. Additionally, the news highlights Synopsys' strategic acquisitions and partnerships, which are positioning the company for continued success. While some insider selling activity has been observed, this is not necessarily a cause for concern, as executives often diversify their portfolios for personal reasons. Overall, Synopsys appears to be well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for its products and services, and the stock seems to be a solid long-term investment option. However, as with any investment, investors should always do their own due diligence and consider their individual risk tolerance and investment goals before making a decision.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,09 %
Kursziel 620,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Synopsys Inc. is a standout performer in the stock market, and I'm optimistic about its future. The company's latest financial results and industry trends suggest it's well-positioned for continued growth. While some insider selling is worth noting, I don't view it as a major red flag. Synopsys' innovative solutions, strong customer relationships, and robust demand in its key markets make it an attractive investment opportunity in my opinion. The company's stock has outpaced the market, and I believe it has the potential to keep up the momentum, which is why I'm inclined to rate it as a 'buy' with a target price of $620.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,09 %
Kursziel 630,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Synopsys Inc. is a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and services, which play a crucial role in the development of cutting-edge technology. Despite some recent insider selling, the company's strong financial performance, innovative product portfolio, and growing market share make it an attractive investment opportunity. The stock has consistently outperformed the broader market, and with its robust growth prospects, I believe it has the potential to continue this trend. While the insider selling may raise some eyebrows, it's important to consider the bigger picture and focus on the company's fundamentals, which remain strong. Overall, Synopsys appears poised for continued success, and I believe it's a solid investment choice for those looking to capitalize on the growth of the EDA industry.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,09 %
Kursziel 600,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Synopsys, the renowned provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and semiconductor IP, has been on a roll lately. The company's stock has been lapping the broader market, and there's a good reason for that. Synopsys has consistently delivered impressive financial results, driven by strong demand for its cutting-edge design tools and IP solutions. As the semiconductor industry continues to evolve, Synopsys is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing need for advanced design and verification capabilities. While the recent insider selling might raise some eyebrows, I believe the company's long-term prospects remain bright. Synopsys has a proven track record of innovation and a solid customer base, making it a compelling investment opportunity. With a target price of $600, I see further upside potential in this high-quality tech stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,09 %
Kursziel 650,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Synopsys Inc. is a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and services, and it has been consistently outperforming the broader market. The company's strong financial performance, innovative products, and strategic acquisitions make it an attractive investment opportunity. While recent insider selling activity may raise some concerns, the company's long-term fundamentals remain solid. Synopsys' market-leading position in the EDA industry, combined with its focus on key growth areas like artificial intelligence and machine learning, position it well for continued success. As an investor, I believe Synopsys is a stock worth considering, with the potential to deliver robust returns in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 610,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Synopsys Inc. is a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and services, and has been consistently outperforming the broader market. The company's innovative solutions are in high demand as the tech industry continues to evolve, driving the need for advanced design tools. While recent insider selling raises some eyebrows, Synopsys' strong fundamentals, including robust revenue growth and a healthy balance sheet, suggest the stock still has room to run. As an investor, I'm bullish on Synopsys' long-term prospects and believe the current dip presents a buying opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 600,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Synopsys Inc. is a leader in the semiconductor design software industry, providing innovative solutions that enable the development of cutting-edge technology. The company's strong financial performance, robust product portfolio, and strategic acquisitions have positioned it as a powerhouse in the market. Despite some recent insider selling, I believe the long-term outlook for Synopsys remains positive. Their software is essential for the design and development of the complex chips that power our increasingly tech-driven world, and the demand for their services is only expected to grow. While the stock price has been on a steady climb, I believe there is still room for further appreciation, as Synopsys continues to solidify its market dominance and capitalize on emerging trends in the semiconductor industry. This is a stock I'm comfortable holding and potentially adding to, as I believe it has the potential to deliver solid returns over the long term.