Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von systinvest 

Discuss Scout24 AG

Scout24 AG

WKN: A12DM8 / Name: Scout24 / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Mid Cap /

72,40 €
-0,35 %

systinvest bought the security Scout24 AG in his wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,75 %
Kursziel 75,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Scout24 AG is a solid investment in the German internet space. The company has shown strong operational performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and profits, and improving margins. While the real estate market remains weak, Scout24 has managed to navigate this environment successfully. The recent news about Axel Springer potentially restructuring its portfolio is an interesting development, but it's too early to say how it might impact Scout24. Overall, I believe Scout24 is a reliable long-term investment with good growth potential, making it a worthwhile addition to a diversified portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,28 %
Kursziel 82,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe Scout24 AG is a solid investment opportunity. Despite the ongoing challenges in the real estate market, the company has managed to deliver impressive financial results, with double-digit growth in revenue and earnings and continued margin improvements. This suggests that Scout24's business model is resilient and its growth strategy is on the right track. Additionally, the potential restructuring of Axel Springer's portfolio could create new opportunities for Scout24. While a neutral rating from JPMorgan Chase & Co. might give some investors pause, I believe the company's long-term prospects outweigh the short-term uncertainties. With a current price of 72.95 euros and a target price of 82.00 euros, I see potential for upside in the near future. It's like a sturdy oak tree that may sway a bit in the wind but remains firmly rooted, poised to reach new heights.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,28 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Scout24 AG is a leading online marketplace operator in Germany, with a strong position in the real estate and automotive sectors. Despite the challenging market conditions, the company has demonstrated resilience and continued to deliver solid financial results. The recent news and analyses suggest that Scout24 is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing digitalization of the real estate and automotive industries. With a strong brand, innovative products, and a focus on expanding its user base, Scout24 appears to be a promising investment opportunity. While the stock's current valuation may seem attractive, the company's ability to navigate the competitive landscape and adapt to changing market dynamics will be key to its long-term success. Overall, Scout24 presents an interesting investment case, and I am cautiously optimistic about its future prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,55 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

While the recent analyst reports from JPMorgan have rated Scout24 as 'Neutral', I believe the company has strong long-term growth potential that is not fully reflected in the current stock price. As a user, I'm impressed by Scout24's ability to consistently grow its revenue and profits, even in the face of a challenging real estate market. The company's position as a leading online classifieds platform in Germany gives it a solid competitive advantage, and I think the ongoing structural shifts towards digitalization will continue to benefit Scout24. Additionally, the recent speculation around Axel Springer potentially restructuring its portfolio could present interesting opportunities for Scout24. Overall, while the stock may face some near-term volatility, I believe it is a solid long-term investment with the potential to outperform the market.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,55 %
Kursziel 80,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Scout24 AG is a leading online classifieds company in Germany, operating popular platforms like ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24. Despite the current market challenges, the company has shown resilience and consistent growth, outperforming its peers. The recent news highlights its strong operational performance, with double-digit increases in revenue and profitability. While the stock may face some short-term volatility, I believe Scout24 is a solid long-term investment opportunity. The company's dominant market position, diverse revenue streams, and proven ability to adapt to changing market conditions make it an attractive prospect. With a current price of €72.6, I believe the stock has further upside potential and could reach a target price of €80 in the near future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,55 %
Kursziel 75,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Scout24 AG seems like a solid investment option. The company has shown strong operational performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and earnings, and improving margins. While the real estate market is currently weak, Scout24's diversified business model and focus on digital platforms make it a compelling long-term play on the digital transformation of the German economy. The recent news about Axel Springer's potential portfolio changes could also present interesting opportunities for Scout24. Overall, I believe the company's strong fundamentals and growth prospects make it a 'buy' for investors looking for a reliable, long-term investment in the German internet space.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,55 %
Kursziel 79,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Scout24 AG, the operator of leading online marketplaces in Germany, seems to be a solid investment choice. Despite the challenges in the real estate market, the company has managed to deliver impressive financial results, with double-digit growth in revenue and profitability. The company's focus on digitalization and its strong position in the online classifieds market make it an attractive long-term investment. While some analysts remain neutral on the stock, I believe the company's growth potential and robust business model warrant a positive assessment. With a current price of 72.6 euros, the stock appears reasonably valued, and a target price of 79 euros suggests potential upside. As a user who has reviewed the latest news and analyses, I'm optimistic about Scout24's prospects and would consider it a 'buy' for my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,55 %
Kursziel 75,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

As a user who has read the latest news and analyses on Scout24 AG, I believe the stock presents an attractive investment opportunity. The company's strong operational performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and earnings, as well as its continued margin improvements, are positive indicators. While the weak real estate market poses challenges, Scout24 has demonstrated its resilience and ability to adapt. The neutral rating from JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the positive analysis from Aktiencheck.de suggest a balanced outlook, which gives me confidence in the company's long-term potential. With the current price of 72.6 euros, I believe the stock has room for further upside and I would set a target price of 75 euros. It's like a solid foundation that can support a taller structure – Scout24 seems poised to build on its successes and deliver value for investors.