Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Darden Restaurants Inc. diskutieren

Darden Restaurants Inc.

WKN: 895738 / Symbol: DRI / Name: Darden / Aktie / Hotels & Unterhaltung / Large Cap /

131,35 €
-0,53 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,97 %
Kursziel 158,34
Veränderung
Endet am 11.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at Wedbush from $181.00 to $170.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for DRI provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,15 %
Kursziel 161,60
Veränderung
Endet am 12.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $180.00 to $175.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,36 %
Kursziel 157,86
Veränderung
Endet am 13.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at KeyCorp from $177.00 to $170.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,36 %
Kursziel 167,58
Veränderung
Endet am 13.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $194.00 to $180.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,36 %
Kursziel 158,20
Veränderung
Endet am 13.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Cowen from $190.00 to $170.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -3,57 %
Kursziel 168,57
Veränderung
Endet am 14.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $187.00 to $180.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -4,54 %
Kursziel 156,08
Veränderung
Endet am 14.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $167.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $175.00.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -6,69 %
Kursziel 158,56
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $170.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -7,11 %
Kursziel 158,53
Veränderung
Endet am 20.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at TD Cowen. They now have a $170.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -6,98 %
Kursziel 172,94
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $180.00 to $185.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -6,98 %
Kursziel 168,26
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $190.00 to $180.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -7,24 %
Kursziel 179,71
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $191.00 to $192.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -7,47 %
Kursziel 158,92
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $167.00 to $170.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -7,47 %
Kursziel 163,59
Veränderung
Endet am 21.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its "overweight" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $175.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -7,50 %
Kursziel 163,33
Veränderung
Endet am 25.06.25

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) had its price target lowered by analysts at Argus from $186.00 to $175.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,61 %
Kursziel 150,00
Veränderung
Endet am 18.07.25

Darden Restaurants Inc. is making a strategic move by acquiring Chuy's Holdings, a Tex-Mex chain, for $605 million. This acquisition aligns with Darden's goal of expanding its dining options and diversifying its portfolio beyond its flagship brands like Olive Garden and LongHorn Steakhouse. While the price tag may seem hefty, the 40% premium paid on Chuy's 60-day volume-weighted price suggests Darden sees significant growth potential in the Tex-Mex segment. As a long-term investor, I believe this acquisition will strengthen Darden's competitive position and drive future profitability. The company's strong financial position and track record of successful integrations give me confidence in their ability to execute this deal effectively. With the stock currently trading at $133.3, I believe there is a solid upside potential, and I would rate Darden Restaurants as a buy with a target price of $150.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,27 %
Kursziel 145,00
Veränderung
Endet am 19.07.25

Darden Restaurants' recent acquisition of Chuy's Holdings is a strategic move that could potentially enhance the company's growth and diversify its portfolio. The $605 million deal represents a 40% premium over Chuy's 60-day volume-weighted price, indicating management's confidence in the value of the Tex-Mex chain. As an investor, I see this as a positive step for Darden, as it allows them to tap into a new market segment and potentially drive increased revenue and profitability. While the initial price tag may seem steep, the long-term benefits of expanding Darden's dining options could outweigh the upfront costs. I believe this acquisition aligns with Darden's goal of becoming a more diverse, multi-brand restaurant operator, which could lead to improved shareholder value over time. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic about Darden's future prospects and believe the stock is worth considering for a buy-and-hold investor like myself.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,27 %
Kursziel 145,00
Veränderung
Endet am 19.07.25

Darden Restaurants Inc. has made a strategic move by acquiring Chuy's Holdings, a Tex-Mex chain, for $605 million. This acquisition aligns well with Darden's goal of expanding its dining options and diversifying its portfolio. Chuy's is a popular and growing brand, and the deal represents a 40% premium to its 60-day volume-weighted price, suggesting that Darden sees significant potential in the acquisition. As a user, I'm optimistic about Darden's ability to integrate Chuy's effectively and leverage its expertise to drive growth and synergies. The current stock price of $131.1 seems reasonable, and I believe there is potential for the stock to reach a target price of $145 in the near future as the benefits of the acquisition become more evident. Overall, I believe Darden Restaurants is well-positioned to capitalize on this strategic move and deliver value to its shareholders.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,27 %
Kursziel 140,00
Veränderung
Endet am 19.07.25

Darden Restaurants is making a strategic move by acquiring the Tex-Mex chain Chuy's for $605 million. This acquisition aligns with Darden's goal of expanding its dining options and strengthening its portfolio. Chuy's is a well-known and popular brand, and this deal represents a 40% premium over its 60-day volume-weighted price, suggesting that Darden is confident in the long-term potential of the brand. As a Darden shareholder, I see this as a positive step that could drive further growth and diversification for the company. The current stock price of $131.1 seems reasonable, and I believe there is potential for the price to reach around $140 in the near future as the market reacts positively to this acquisition. Overall, I'm optimistic about Darden's future prospects and believe this is a smart move that could pay off for investors in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,27 %
Kursziel 146,00
Veränderung
Endet am 19.07.25

Darden Restaurants Inc. (DRI) has caught my attention recently with its acquisition of the Tex-Mex chain Chuy's. While the $605 million price tag may seem steep, I believe it's a smart strategic move that could pay off in the long run. Darden, the parent company behind popular brands like Olive Garden and LongHorn Steakhouse, is known for its ability to successfully integrate and grow acquired concepts. The addition of Chuy's, a fast-growing and well-liked Tex-Mex chain, diversifies Darden's portfolio and gives it a foothold in a new cuisine segment. Moreover, Darden's strong operational expertise and scale should help accelerate Chuy's expansion plans. Given the current valuation and growth prospects, I believe Darden's stock has the potential to reach a target price of $146, representing an upside of around 12% from the current level. Of course, as with any investment, there are risks to consider, but overall, I'm optimistic about Darden's ability to capitalize on this acquisition and drive continued growth for the company.