Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Wells Fargo & Company 

Progressive Corp. diskutieren

Progressive Corp.

WKN: 865496 / Symbol: PGR / Name: Progressive / Aktie / Versicherungen / Large Cap /

202,45 €
4,53 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,18 %
Kursziel 185,98
Veränderung
Endet am 08.04.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $171.00 to $202.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for PGR provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,92 %
Kursziel 229,88
Veränderung
Endet am 11.04.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $228.00 to $247.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 7,01 %
Kursziel 222,20
Veränderung
Endet am 11.04.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $232.00 to $238.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,47 %
Kursziel 230,40
Veränderung
Endet am 15.04.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $241.00 to $245.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,58 %
Kursziel 255,86
Veränderung
Endet am 18.04.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $279.00 to $273.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,39 %
Kursziel 216,15
Veränderung
Endet am 16.05.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $234.00 to $235.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,52 %
Kursziel 262,92
Veränderung
Endet am 16.05.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $279.00 to $286.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,81 %
Kursziel 223,68
Veränderung
Endet am 20.05.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $244.00 to $243.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,28 %
Kursziel 237,33
Veränderung
Endet am 10.06.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $256.00 to $255.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,38 %
Kursziel 236,98
Veränderung
Endet am 17.06.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $243.00 to $254.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,38 %
Kursziel 219,04
Veränderung
Endet am 17.06.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $235.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,85 %
Kursziel 219,94
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its "buy" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Roth Mkm. They now have a $235.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,82 %
Kursziel 219,83
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $210.00 to $239.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,82 %
Kursziel 253,95
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

The Progressive Co. (NYSE: PGR) had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $281.00 to $276.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,35 %
Kursziel 220,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Progressive Corp. seems to be a solid, well-performing insurance company with a strong position in the market. Despite some recent insider selling, the company's overall financial performance appears to be strong, with solid revenue and net income growth. The stock is currently trading at a reasonable valuation, and the long-term prospects for the company remain positive. While there are always risks involved in investing, I believe Progressive is a stock worth considering for long-term investors looking for a reliable, well-established company in the insurance sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,67 %
Kursziel 210,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

I think Progressive Corp. is a solid investment opportunity at the current price of $195.62. The company has delivered impressive financial results, with May 2024 net income of $235.7 million and total revenues of $6.33 billion. This indicates that Progressive is navigating the market environment effectively and generating healthy profits. Additionally, the recent insider selling activity, while notable, doesn't necessarily raise red flags in my opinion. Executives often sell shares for personal reasons, and the overall financial performance and long-term growth prospects of the company seem intact. Based on my analysis, I believe Progressive is well-positioned to continue its upward trajectory, and I would consider it a good addition to a diversified portfolio. The target price of $210.00 reflects my optimism about the company's future potential.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,67 %
Kursziel 225,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Based on the latest news and analysis, I believe Progressive Corp. (PGR) presents a compelling investment opportunity. The company's strong financial performance, with net income of $235.7 million in May 2024, suggests it is navigating the market landscape effectively. While the insider selling is noteworthy, it's important to consider the broader context and not overreact to isolated transactions. Overall, Progressive's consistent growth, innovative products, and solid industry position make it a stock worth considering for your portfolio. The current price of $195.62 seems reasonable, and I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of $225 in the near future. Of course, as with any investment, it's crucial to do your own research and consider your own risk tolerance and investment goals. But based on the available information, I believe Progressive is a 'buy' recommendation worth exploring further.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,67 %
Kursziel 220,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Progressive Corp. is a solid insurance company that has consistently performed well. The recent news about insider transactions and strong financial results indicate the company is in a solid position. While the stock price has seen some volatility, the fundamentals seem strong, and the company's market share and growth potential make it an attractive investment option. I believe the stock has room for further growth, and a target price of $220 seems reasonable based on the current information.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,67 %
Kursziel 210,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Progressive Corp. is a well-established insurance company with a strong market position and solid financials. The recent insider selling news is concerning, but the overall financial performance and future growth prospects remain promising. The stock is currently trading at a fair valuation, and I believe it has the potential to deliver attractive returns for investors in the long run.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,67 %
Kursziel 215,18
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Progressive Corp. seems to be on a solid footing, with the recent news highlighting the company's strong financial performance and insider activity. While the Chief Information Officer and Chief Investment Officer have sold some shares, this appears to be a normal part of their portfolio management and doesn't necessarily reflect negatively on the company's prospects. The recent net income and revenue figures are encouraging, suggesting that Progressive is navigating the market conditions well. As an investor, I'm intrigued by the company's growth potential and would consider adding it to my portfolio, though I'd want to keep a close eye on any further developments. At the current price of $195.62, the stock seems reasonably valued, and with a target price of $215.18, there could be some upside potential. Overall, Progressive looks like a company with a promising future, and I'm cautiously optimistic about its prospects.