Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Royal Bank of Canada 

KeyCorp diskutieren

KeyCorp

WKN: 869353 / Symbol: KEY / Name: KeyCorp / Aktie / Banken / Large Cap /

15,26 €
1,50 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,08 %
Kursziel 16,66
Veränderung
Endet am 28.03.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $16.00 to $18.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for KEY provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 11,16 %
Kursziel 16,60
Veränderung
Endet am 05.04.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from $16.00 to $18.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,51 %
Kursziel 16,58
Veränderung
Endet am 08.04.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $17.00 to $18.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,45 %
Kursziel 15,01
Veränderung
Endet am 20.04.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $15.00 to $16.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 8,45 %
Kursziel 15,01
Veränderung
Endet am 20.04.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $15.00 to $16.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 19,82 %
Kursziel 38,33
Veränderung
Endet am 25.06.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 19,82 %
Kursziel 15,41
Veränderung
Endet am 25.06.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore ISI from $17.50 to $16.50. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,16 %
Kursziel 16,53
Veränderung
Endet am 20.07.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at DA Davidson from $16.00 to $18.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,16 %
Kursziel 15,62
Veränderung
Endet am 20.07.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $16.00 to $17.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,46 %
Kursziel 17,34
Veränderung
Endet am 13.08.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $18.00 to $19.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 6,89 %
Kursziel 15,49
Veränderung
Endet am 13.08.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,23 %
Kursziel 17,16
Veränderung
Endet am 19.08.25

KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $18.00 to $19.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 17,50
Veränderung
Endet am 25.08.25

Hey there, fellow investor! I've been digging into KeyCorp lately, and I've gotta say, I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this stock. Sure, the current price of $15.258 might not seem too exciting, but hear me out. KeyBank's been making some serious moves in community engagement and financial empowerment. Their 'Money, Me and Key' program? It's like they're handing out financial wisdom like candy at a parade! Plus, they're not just talking the talk - they're walking the walk with that $150,000 grant to Nourish Pierce County. It's like they're planting seeds of goodwill that could grow into a forest of customer loyalty. And let's not forget their upcoming presentation at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference. It's like they're stepping onto the financial world's big stage - could be a game-changer! With assets of about $187 billion, they're no small fry in the banking world. Sure, the road might be a bit bumpy with current economic uncertainties, but KeyCorp seems to be steering with a steady hand. My gut feeling? This stock could be a hidden gem waiting to shine. I'm thinking a target price of $17.50 isn't out of reach. Remember, though, I'm just sharing my thoughts here - always do your own homework before making any investment decisions!