Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von StockNews.com 

Colgate-Palmolive Co. diskutieren

Colgate-Palmolive Co.

WKN: 850667 / Symbol: CL / Name: Colgate-Palmolive / Aktie / Persönl. & Haushaltsprodukte & -dienstleistungen / Large Cap /

93,94 €
0,89 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,65 %
Kursziel 102,84
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $103.00 to $112.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for CL provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,42 %
Kursziel 96,50
Veränderung
Endet am 22.07.25

Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $95.00 to $105.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,29 %
Kursziel 101,30
Veränderung
Endet am 23.07.25

Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) is now covered by analysts at TD Cowen. They set a "buy" rating and a $110.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,52 %
Kursziel 102,53
Veränderung
Endet am 29.07.25

Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $103.00 to $111.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,52 %
Kursziel 98,84
Veränderung
Endet am 29.07.25

Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $104.00 to $107.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,44 %
Kursziel 106,29
Veränderung
Endet am 30.07.25

Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) had its price target raised by analysts at TD Cowen from $110.00 to $115.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 1,34 %
Kursziel 98,50
Veränderung
Endet am 19.08.25

Hey there! I've been keeping an eye on Colgate-Palmolive, and I've got to say, I'm feeling pretty bullish about this stock. Why, you ask? Well, let's dive in! First off, CL has been a steady Eddie, showing consistent growth over the years. In fact, if you'd invested in CL five years ago, you'd be sitting on a sweet 58% gain right now. Not too shabby, right? But here's the kicker - CL isn't just about past performance. They've got some serious staying power. Think about it - when was the last time you went to the store and didn't see Colgate toothpaste or Palmolive dish soap? These guys are like the background music of our daily lives - always there, always reliable. Now, I know what you're thinking - 'But what about the economic uncertainty?' Well, here's the thing: CL is what we call a defensive stock. When the economy gets a bit wobbly, people might cut back on luxury items, but they're still gonna brush their teeth and wash their dishes. It's like CL has built itself a cozy little fortress in the consumer staples sector. Plus, have you seen their dividend game? It's strong, my friend. They've been consistently rewarding shareholders, which is like getting a cherry on top of your already delicious investment sundae. Sure, there are always risks - global economic slowdowns, rising costs, that sort of thing. But CL has weathered storms before, and they've got the brand power and market position to keep on trucking. So, while I can't tell you to buy or sell (that's your call, after all), I'm personally feeling pretty good about CL. With its current price around $92.7, I think there's room for growth. I'm eyeing a target price of $98.5 in the near future. Remember, though - investing is a bit like surfing. You've got to read the waves and make your own decisions. But from where I'm standing, CL looks like it could be a pretty sweet ride!