Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Royal Bank of Canada 

Dropbox Inc diskutieren

Dropbox Inc

WKN: A2JE48 / Symbol: DBX / Name: Dropbox / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Mid Cap /

21,31 €
0,00 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -15,52 %
Kursziel 28,99
Veränderung
Endet am 04.08.24

Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX) had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $30.00 to $32.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for DBX provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -19,75 %
Kursziel 32,97
Veränderung
Endet am 15.12.24

Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX) is now covered by analysts at UBS Group AG. They set a "buy" rating and a $36.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -27,12 %
Kursziel 34,03
Veränderung
Endet am 19.01.25

Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX) had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $32.00 to $37.00. They now have an "overweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -17,24 %
Kursziel 22,32
Veränderung
Endet am 16.02.25

Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX) was downgraded by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from a "neutral" rating to a "sell" rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $26.00.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -17,24 %
Kursziel 26,05
Veränderung
Endet am 16.02.25

Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX) was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Co. from a "buy" rating to an "underperform" rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $34.00.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 2,01 %
Kursziel 24,50
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Dropbox is an intriguing investment opportunity right now. While the stock has seen some recent dips, the overall market has been improving, and Dropbox seems to be outperforming its peers. The company's cloud-based storage and collaboration solutions continue to gain traction, with news of Coder's open-source software attracting 1.2 million monthly active users and Dropbox being among the paying customers. This suggests Dropbox is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for cloud-based services. Additionally, the stock's current price of $20.80 appears undervalued, and a target price of $24.50 could be achievable based on the company's strong fundamentals and growth potential. As an investor, I'm optimistic about Dropbox's prospects and believe it's a stock worth considering for your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 25,50
Veränderung
Endet am 18.07.25

Dropbox seems to be on a roll lately, outperforming the broader market despite the current volatility. The company's AI-powered portfolio and strong partner base are driving its growth, making it a promising long-term investment. While the stock has seen some ups and downs recently, I believe the overall trajectory is positive. Dropbox's open-source software has gained significant traction, with over 1.2 million monthly active users, and the company has secured high-profile customers like Dropbox, Discord, and Skydio. It's like a rising tide lifting all boats - Dropbox is riding the wave of the growing cloud-based development trend. I'm keeping a close eye on this one and think it could be a smart addition to my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 25,00
Veränderung
Endet am 18.07.25

Dropbox has been on a roll lately, outperforming the market even as it faces broader economic headwinds. The company's AI-powered portfolio and strong partner base have analysts bullish on its long-term prospects. While the stock has seen some ups and downs, I believe Dropbox is a solid investment opportunity. It's like a sturdy ship navigating the choppy waters of the tech industry - sure, there may be some waves, but the vessel is built to weather the storm. With its innovative cloud offerings and growing customer base, Dropbox seems poised to continue its ascent. I'm keeping a close eye on this one and think it's worth considering adding to your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 24,50
Veränderung
Endet am 18.07.25

Dropbox has been on a roll lately, outpacing the overall market with its steady performance. The company's expanding AI-powered portfolio and solid partner base make it a compelling long-term investment. While the stock dipped recently, I believe it's a temporary blip, and the underlying fundamentals remain strong. Dropbox's cloud-based collaboration tools are gaining traction, particularly with the growing trend of remote work and the need for seamless file-sharing and document management. As a user, I'm impressed by the company's ability to adapt and innovate, and I think it's poised for continued growth. At the current price of $21.31, the stock seems undervalued, and I'm optimistic that it can reach my target price of $24.50 in the near future. It's like a hidden gem in the tech space - a reliable and versatile tool that's become increasingly essential in our digital world.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 25,00
Veränderung
Endet am 18.07.25

Dropbox has been on a roll lately, defying market trends and delivering solid performance. The company's AI-powered portfolio and strong partner base are really positioning it for long-term success. While the stock took a slight dip recently, I see this as a temporary blip and believe Dropbox is poised for continued growth. With over 1.2 million monthly active users for its open-source software and big-name customers like Dropbox, Discord, and Skydio, the company seems to be really hitting its stride. It's like Dropbox has found the secret sauce - a winning combo of innovative tech and savvy partnerships. I'm bullish on this one and think it could climb to around $25 per share in the near future. This stock is definitely worth a closer look for investors looking to get in on a promising tech play.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 25,00
Veränderung
Endet am 18.07.25

Dropbox has been steadily climbing in the past month, outperforming the overall market. The company's strong performance is driven by its expanding AI-powered portfolio and solid partner base. Investors should consider Dropbox as a long-term pick, as the company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for cloud-based solutions, especially with the recent news of Coder's open-source software gaining traction and Dropbox being among its paying customers. While the stock has seen some dips, the overall trend is positive, and I believe it has the potential to reach a target price of $25 in the near future.