Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von StockNews.com 

Novartis AG ADR diskutieren

Novartis AG ADR

WKN: 907122 / Symbol: NVS / Name: Novartis / Aktie / Pharmazeutika / Large Cap /

102,00 €
0,49 %

Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS) is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a "strong-buy" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for NVS provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,91 %
Kursziel 110,78
Veränderung
Endet am 30.05.25

Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS) is now covered by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.. They set a "buy" rating and a $120.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,03 %
Kursziel 114,01
Veränderung
Endet am 02.07.25

Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS) had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $121.00 to $122.50. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,99 %
Kursziel 110,00
Veränderung
Endet am 10.07.25

Novartis AG, the renowned Swiss pharmaceutical giant, seems to be on a roll. Recent news reports suggest the company is on track to reach a new record high, and the stock is indeed looking quite promising. The fundamental data provided paints a positive picture, with the company's strong financial performance and promising pipeline of drugs. While the current share price of $101 may seem a bit steep, I believe there's still room for growth. Analysts are bullish on the stock, with a target price of $110, indicating a potential upside of around 9%. As an investor, I'm inclined to buy into Novartis. It's a well-established pharmaceutical powerhouse with a diverse portfolio of products and a solid pipeline. The recent news about the company's strong performance and potential to hit new highs is encouraging. Of course, no investment is without risk, but Novartis seems to be on a strong footing, and I'm confident that it could deliver solid returns in the long run. It's like a sturdy oak tree that's weathered many storms - it may not grow as fast as a sapling, but it's built to last. So, if you're looking to add a reliable pharmaceutical stock to your portfolio, Novartis could be worth a closer look.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 110,00
Veränderung
Endet am 11.07.25

Novartis is making strides in its healthcare initiatives, and the stock seems poised for further growth. A recent collaboration with the University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein to establish a lipid network showcases the company's commitment to preventive cardiovascular care - a crucial area with significant market potential. Additionally, analysts are bullish on the stock, predicting it could reach a new all-time high. While the incoming Novartis president's track record at his previous employer is mixed, the company's strong pipeline and focus on innovation make it an attractive investment opportunity. I believe Novartis is well-positioned to capitalize on upcoming industry trends and deliver solid returns for shareholders.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,45 %
Kursziel 110,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Novartis is a pharmaceutical powerhouse with a diverse portfolio of innovative drugs and a strong track record of growth. The recent news highlights the company's continued focus on strategic partnerships and pipeline development, which bode well for its future prospects. According to analysts, the stock is poised to reach new all-time highs, indicating a promising outlook. While the incoming chairman's track record is mixed, the experienced management team led by CEO Vas Narasimhan seems well-equipped to navigate the challenges and capitalize on the company's strengths. With a solid pipeline, ongoing collaborations, and a robust financial position, Novartis appears to be a compelling investment opportunity for those seeking exposure to the dynamic pharmaceutical sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,45 %
Kursziel 110,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Novartis, the Swiss pharmaceutical giant, seems to be on a roll. The company's recent collaborations, particularly with the University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein to create a new care concept for cardiovascular disease prevention, are a promising sign of its commitment to innovation. Furthermore, analyst reports suggest that the Novartis stock is poised to reach new all-time highs, indicating a potential upside for investors. While the incoming Novartis chairman's track record at his previous employer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, may be a mixed bag, the overall sentiment around the company appears positive. With Novartis' strong pipeline of drugs and its focus on strategic partnerships, I believe the stock could be a compelling investment opportunity for those looking to capitalize on the growth potential in the pharmaceutical industry. Of course, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and consider your risk tolerance before making a decision. But from what I've seen, Novartis seems to be a stock worth keeping an eye on.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,49 %
Kursziel 120,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Novartis is a well-respected pharmaceutical giant with a diverse portfolio of successful drugs and therapies. Recent news highlights their strategic move to fully acquire Morphosys, a German biotech company, which should strengthen their position in the lucrative oncology market. Additionally, their collaboration with the Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein to establish a lipid network is an exciting initiative that could lead to better cardiovascular disease prevention. With an experienced management team and a history of delivering strong financial results, Novartis seems poised for continued growth. While the current share price of 103.5 euros may seem a bit high, an analyst's prediction of the stock reaching a new all-time high suggests there could be further upside potential. As an investor, I'm optimistic about Novartis' future and believe the stock is a solid long-term investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,49 %
Kursziel 120,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Novartis is making strategic moves to streamline its operations and focus on its core strengths. The recent decision to acquire the remaining shares of Morphosys, a German biotech firm, demonstrates the company's commitment to bolstering its pipeline and expanding its footprint in the lucrative oncology market. This bold move, coupled with the company's strong financial position and promising product portfolio, makes Novartis an attractive investment opportunity. While the forced buyout of Morphosys shareholders may raise some eyebrows, it's a calculated step to consolidate the company's leadership in the biopharmaceutical industry. As an investor, I'm optimistic about Novartis' ability to capitalize on emerging trends and deliver robust returns in the long run. The stock's current valuation of 103.5 euros presents a compelling entry point, and I believe the target price of 120 euros is within reach, supported by the company's solid fundamentals and strategic vision. Overall, Novartis is a well-managed pharmaceutical giant that's positioning itself for continued growth and success.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,49 %
Kursziel 115,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Novartis is making strategic moves to streamline its portfolio and focus on its core strengths. The recent announcement to acquire the remaining shares of Morphosys demonstrates the company's commitment to bolstering its oncology pipeline. This, combined with their collaboration with the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein to establish a lipid network for cardiovascular prevention, suggests Novartis is positioning itself for long-term growth. While the forced buyout of Morphosys shareholders may raise some eyebrows, it's likely a necessary step to fully integrate the company and unlock synergies. Overall, Novartis appears to be on a positive trajectory, and I believe the stock has room to run towards my target price of €115. Of course, as with any investment, there are always risks to consider, but the company's strong fundamentals and strategic initiatives make me cautiously optimistic about Novartis' future prospects.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,49 %
Kursziel 110,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Novartis seems to be on a roll, making strategic moves to streamline its business and focus on its core strengths. The company's recent decision to acquire the remaining shares of Morphosys, a biotech firm, shows its commitment to bolstering its pipeline of promising drug candidates. Additionally, Novartis' collaboration with the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein on a new approach to preventing cardiovascular events is an intriguing development that could unlock value for the company. Given these positive developments and the stock's current trading price, I believe Novartis is a buy, with the potential to reach a target price of €110 in the near future. The company's diversified portfolio, strong pipeline, and strategic initiatives make it an attractive investment opportunity in the pharmaceutical sector.