Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von NightmareKing 

Elmos Semiconductor AG diskutieren

Elmos Semiconductor AG

WKN: 567710 / Name: Elmos / Aktie / Halbleiter / Small Cap /

82,10 €
0,24 %

Sell Elmos Semiconductor AG

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 0,77 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 23.10.19

Sell beendet

Buy Elmos Semiconductor AG

systinvest hat das Wertpapier Elmos Semiconductor AG in seinem Wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System gekauft.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,99 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Elmos Semiconductor AG is a promising investment opportunity in the dynamic semiconductor industry. The company is well-positioned to capitalize on the ongoing technological and structural changes in the automotive sector, driven by electrification and digitalization. Recent analyst reports highlight Elmos' strong performance, with the expectation of continued growth in the second quarter. While there may be some headwinds in the semiconductor industry, Elmos appears to be weathering the challenges and maintaining its competitive edge. The current share price of 79.1 euros presents an attractive entry point, and I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of 95 euros in the near future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,99 %
Kursziel 102,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Elmos Semiconductor AG, a leading player in the semiconductor industry, seems to be navigating the current market challenges quite well. The recent analyses from reputable firms like Warburg Research and Hauck Aufhäuser Investment Banking indicate that the company's performance in the upcoming Q2 earnings report is expected to reflect the growth momentum seen in the previous quarter. This suggests that Elmos is well-positioned to capitalize on the ongoing technology and structural changes in the automotive industry, which is a key focus area for the company. While the stock has faced some short-term selling pressure, the long-term growth prospects appear favorable, with a potential upside to the current trading price of €79.1. As an investor, I'm quite intrigued by Elmos' positioning and would consider adding it to my portfolio, though, as always, I'd recommend doing your own due diligence before making any investment decisions.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,99 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Elmos Semiconductor AG is a promising investment opportunity that has caught my attention. The company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for semiconductor solutions, especially in the automotive industry. The latest news and analyses suggest that Elmos is navigating the current industry challenges quite well, with strong Q2 results expected. While there are some headwinds, such as the semiconductor shortage, Elmos seems to be managing the situation effectively. The company's involvement in the technology and structural transformation of the automotive sector also makes it an attractive long-term play. Given the current stock price of €79.1 and the analysts' consensus target price of €102-€110, I believe Elmos presents an intriguing investment opportunity with a potential upside of around 20-30%. Of course, as with any investment, there are always risks to consider, but the overall outlook for Elmos appears quite favorable. It's definitely a security worth keeping an eye on.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,97 %
Kursziel 95,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Elmos Semiconductor AG is a leading player in the semiconductor industry, and their latest earnings report and analyst ratings suggest that the stock is poised for growth. The company's focus on technologies driving the automotive industry's transformation, such as electrification and digitalization, positions them well to benefit from the ongoing structural and technological shifts. While the broader semiconductor industry may face some headwinds, Elmos Semiconductor's strong product portfolio and solid financial performance indicate that they can navigate these challenges effectively. Considering the company's attractive valuation and the analysts' positive outlook, this stock presents a compelling investment opportunity for those seeking exposure to the dynamic semiconductor market.