Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von fchar99 

PNE WIND AG diskutieren

PNE AG

WKN: A0JBPG / Symbol: PNEFF / Name: PNE / Aktie / Erneuerbare Energien / Small Cap /

13,74 €
0,44 %

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 13,39 %
Kursziel 3,90
Veränderung
Endet am 29.12.17

Guter alternativer Energiebestand

Gute Verbesserung der Finanzzahlen, KGV niedrig, aber positiv, EPS gut. Sollte mehr und mehr Volumen wert sein.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 13,39 %
Kursziel 3,90
Veränderung
Endet am 29.12.17

(Laufzeit überschritten)

Buy PNE WIND AG

systinvest bought the security PNE WIND AG in his wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System.

Buy PNE WIND AG

Buy PNE AG

Buy PNE AG

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,29 %
Kursziel 16,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the recent news and analysis, I believe PNE AG is a stock worth considering for investment. The company has been successful in securing new wind energy projects through recent tenders, which points to its strong project pipeline and execution capabilities. Additionally, the increased stake by the short-seller Helikon Investments signals potential upside in the stock, as they are likely seeing value in the company's prospects. While the stock is currently trading at 13.76 EUR, the target price of 16.00 EUR suggests a reasonable upside potential of around 16%. Overall, PNE AG appears to be a solid renewable energy play with a promising future, and I would recommend keeping it on your radar.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,15 %
Kursziel 16,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the recent news and analysis, I believe PNE AG is a solid investment opportunity. The company has secured several new wind energy projects through recent auctions, which is a positive sign for its growth prospects. Additionally, the increasing engagement of major shareholders like Helikon Investments suggests confidence in the company's long-term potential. While the current share price of €13.78 may seem reasonable, I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of around €16.50 in the near future as the company continues to execute on its strategy and capitalize on the growing demand for renewable energy solutions. Overall, PNE AG appears to be a company with strong fundamentals and a promising outlook, making it an attractive investment option in my opinion.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,15 %
Kursziel 16,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

The recent news about PNE AG seems quite promising. It's great to see that the company has secured four new onshore wind energy projects through the latest auction round, demonstrating its strong project development capabilities. Additionally, the news about the increasing short position held by Helikon Investments Limited could be a sign of the stock's growing popularity among investors. Given the company's solid fundamentals and the positive momentum in the renewable energy sector, I believe PNE AG presents an attractive investment opportunity. The current share price of €13.78 appears reasonable, and I expect the stock to reach a target price of around €16.00 in the near future. Of course, as with any investment, it's essential to do your own research and consider your risk tolerance. But based on the available information, PNE AG seems like a stock worth keeping an eye on.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,43 %
Kursziel 16,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

PNE AG seems to be on a positive trajectory. Recent news highlights that the company's major shareholder, Helikon Investments, has increased its stake, signaling confidence in the stock's potential. Additionally, the company has secured new wind energy project contracts, which is a promising sign for its future growth. While the current stock price of €13.76 may appear reasonable, I believe the company has the capacity to reach a target price of around €16.00 in the near term as it continues to capitalize on the growing demand for renewable energy solutions. As an investor, I'm optimistic about PNE AG's prospects and would consider it a worthwhile addition to my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,43 %
Kursziel 16,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

The recent news surrounding PNE AG has been quite intriguing. It seems the company is on a roll, securing new wind energy projects and witnessing increased interest from investors like Helikon Investments. This suggests the stock could have further upside potential. While the current share price of €13.8 may seem a bit steep, I believe the long-term growth prospects for PNE make it a compelling investment opportunity. The company's expertise in renewable energy projects and its expanding project pipeline suggest it is well-positioned to capitalize on the global shift towards sustainability. As an investor, I'm cautiously optimistic about PNE's future and believe the stock could potentially reach a target price of €16.5 in the medium term.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 16,20
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe PNE AG is a promising investment opportunity. The company has secured four new onshore wind energy projects in the recent auction by the German Federal Network Agency, showcasing its strong project development capabilities. Additionally, the increased stake held by the short-seller Helikon Investments Limited suggests that the stock may have further upside potential. While the news reports provide useful insights, I prefer to form my own assessment rather than directly quoting them. In my opinion, PNE AG's solid project pipeline, combined with the positive market sentiment, makes it an attractive investment option with the potential to reach a target price of €16.2 in the near future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 16,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

PNE AG seems to be on a roll lately, with the company securing new onshore wind projects and a major shareholder increasing its stake. The recent news about Helikon Investments boosting its short position in PNE shares could be a sign that the stock is gaining momentum and attracting attention from investors. Additionally, the company's successful participation in the latest onshore wind tender in Germany is a positive indicator of its operational strength and project pipeline. While the stock price has been relatively stable around the €13.80 mark, I believe there is potential for further upside, especially if the company continues to deliver on its strategic initiatives. With a target price of €16.50, PNE AG could be an interesting investment opportunity for those looking to capitalize on the growing renewable energy sector in Europe.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 15,50
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

The recent news about PNE AG has been quite positive, with the company securing several new wind energy projects through the latest auction round. This suggests a strong order pipeline and continued growth potential for the business. Additionally, the increased short position from Helikon Investments could indicate that the stock is undervalued and presents an attractive investment opportunity. While there are always risks involved, PNE's focus on renewable energy solutions aligns well with the global shift towards sustainability, which is likely to drive demand for its services in the long run. Overall, the combination of new project wins, the potential for further upside, and the company's positioning in the renewable energy space makes PNE a compelling investment option in my opinion.