Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von PapaSmurf 

SAF-Holland S.A. diskutieren

SAF Holland SE

WKN: SAFH00 / Symbol: SFHLF / Name: SAF Holland / Aktie / Fahrzeuge & Fahrzeugteile / Small Cap /

19,42 €
5,07 %

Sell SAF-Holland S.A.

systinvest hat das Wertpapier SAF Holland SE in seinem Wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System gekauft.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,30 %
Kursziel 25,50
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

SAF-HOLLAND SE is a solid German company that manufactures components for commercial vehicles. While their recent earnings reports have been a bit mixed, the long-term outlook seems promising. The company is investing heavily in electric and autonomous vehicle technology, positioning them well for the future of the transportation industry. Their profit margins are healthy, and they have a strong global footprint. At the current price of €18.64, I believe the stock is undervalued and represents a good buying opportunity for investors with a medium- to long-term horizon. The recent insider buying activity is also a positive signal. However, the competitive landscape and macroeconomic uncertainty warrant a cautious approach, hence my 'buy' recommendation with a target price of €25.50.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 23,50
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the recent news and analyst reports, SAF-Holland seems to be a promising investment opportunity. The company has been proactive in adapting to lower volumes and has maintained a strong market position in the commercial vehicle industry. The recent price target increases by Deutsche Bank and Berenberg Bank, to 22 EUR and 25 EUR respectively, suggest that the stock has further upside potential. While the current price of 19.42 EUR is already attractive, the analysts' more bullish outlooks indicate that the stock could potentially reach a target price of around 23.5 EUR in the near future. Given the company's solid fundamentals and the positive market sentiment, I believe SAF-Holland is a buy candidate worth considering for investors looking to capitalize on the growth in the commercial vehicle sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 25,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, SAF-Holland seems to be a promising investment opportunity. The company's stock has been receiving positive ratings and target price upgrades from respected analysts. The Deutsche Bank has increased its price target to €22, while Berenberg has set a new target of €25. This suggests that the market sees significant upside potential in SAF-Holland's shares. As an investor, I'm intrigued by the company's strong fundamentals and the positive outlook for its future performance. While the current price of €19.42 may seem a bit high, I believe the potential rewards outweigh the risks. SAF-Holland is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand in the commercial vehicle and trailer market, and the company's management team appears to be making the right strategic moves. Overall, I'm quite bullish on SAF-Holland and consider it a solid buy opportunity at the current levels.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 24,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the recent news and analyses, I believe SAF Holland SE presents an attractive investment opportunity. The Deutsche Bank and Berenberg have both raised their price targets, indicating a positive outlook for the company. The analysts seem to be particularly bullish on SAF Holland's ability to adapt to lower volumes by making timely adjustments. This kind of agility and foresight is admirable and suggests the company is well-positioned to navigate the current market challenges. While the current share price of 19.42 euros may seem a bit low, I believe the upside potential is significant, with a potential target price of 24 euros. It's like finding a hidden gem - the market hasn't fully recognized the company's true value yet, but savvy investors who get in now could reap the rewards down the line. Of course, there are always risks to consider, but the overall momentum and positive analyst sentiment make this stock worth a closer look in my opinion.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 24,50
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

SAF-Holland is an interesting stock with solid growth potential. The company is a leading manufacturer of components for commercial vehicles and trailers, and it has been making smart moves to adapt to the changing market. Recent analyst reports highlight the company's strong performance and positive outlook, with price targets as high as €25. While the current share price of €19.42 may seem a bit low, I believe there's room for it to climb higher in the coming months. The company's focus on innovation, its diversified customer base, and its global footprint make it an attractive investment, in my opinion. Of course, as with any stock, there are always risks to consider, but the overall trajectory seems quite promising. I'm optimistic about SAF-Holland's future and think it's worth taking a closer look, especially if you can get in at a good price.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 25,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I have a positive assessment of SAF-Holland SE. The company seems to be well-positioned, as evidenced by Deutsche Bank Research and Berenberg Bank raising their price targets to 22€ and 25€ respectively. The analysts highlight SAF-Holland's proactive adjustments to lower volumes, which suggests strong operational resilience. Additionally, the company's finance chief shared an optimistic outlook for 2024, which is encouraging. While the current stock price of 19.42€ is below the analysts' targets, I believe there is still upside potential. Given the positive news and the company's apparent ability to navigate challenges, I am inclined to rate SAF-Holland as a 'buy'. It's like a sturdy vehicle that's weathered the storm and is now poised for a smooth ride ahead.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 24,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

After reviewing the latest news and analyses on SAF-Holland SE, I believe the stock has good potential for investors. The company has been proactive in adapting to lower volumes, and analysts at Deutsche Bank and Berenberg have recently increased their price targets, indicating confidence in the stock's performance. While the current price of €19.42 may seem a bit conservative, I think there's room for the stock to climb towards the €22-25 range based on the positive outlook. SAF-Holland is a well-established player in the commercial vehicle components market, and their focus on innovation and cost optimization should help them navigate the current industry challenges. It's like a sturdy truck navigating a winding road - with the right adjustments, it can maintain its momentum and deliver a smooth ride for investors. Overall, I believe SAF-Holland is a solid investment opportunity, and I would encourage investors to consider adding it to their portfolios.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 23,50
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

SAF-Holland SE seems to be a promising investment opportunity based on the latest news and analyses. The company has shown resilience in adapting to lower volumes and the analysts see a strong earnings outlook for 2024. The recent target price increases by Deutsche Bank and Berenberg, up to 22 and 25 euros respectively, suggest that the stock has further upside potential. While the current price of 19.42 euros may seem reasonable, I believe the company's solid fundamentals and positive future prospects make it a compelling buy. Think of it like a sturdy truck that's built to handle the ups and downs of the road - SAF-Holland looks poised to keep chugging along and deliver solid returns for investors.