Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Troubadour 

Atara Biotherapeutics Inc. diskutieren

Sell Atara Biotherapeutics Inc.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,25
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Atara Biotherapeutics Inc. is a biotech company that has been struggling lately. With the recent news of a 1-for-25 reverse stock split to regain Nasdaq compliance, it's clear that the company is facing some challenges. While the reverse split may temporarily boost the share price, it doesn't address the underlying issues. The company's financials don't look great, with continued losses and a declining stock price. Additionally, the latest news about inducement grants and participation in a virtual forum don't really move the needle in a positive direction. As an investor, I'm not convinced that Atara has a clear path to profitability and sustainable growth. The risks seem to outweigh the potential rewards at this point. I'd be cautious about investing in this stock and would probably look for better opportunities elsewhere. What do you think? Do you see any compelling reasons to buy Atara Biotherapeutics?

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,20
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

While Atara Biotherapeutics has had some positive news, such as a rating upgrade to Strong Buy, the company's stock price has been struggling, currently trading at just $0.37. This reflects the ongoing challenges Atara faces in developing its pipeline of cell therapies. With a planned 25-to-1 reverse stock split to regain Nasdaq compliance, the fundamentals don't seem strong enough to justify investing in this high-risk, speculative biopharma stock. I'd personally wait on the sidelines until Atara can demonstrate more concrete progress in its clinical trials and path to profitability. The potential upside may not be worth the considerable downside risk at this point.