Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Washer 

Einhell Germany VZO diskutieren

Einhell Germany VZO

WKN: 565493 / Name: Einhell / Aktie / Maschinen, Ausrüstung & Teile / Small Cap /

177,20 €
-0,56 %

Buy Einhell Germany VZO

systinvest hat das Wertpapier Einhell Germany VZO in seinem Wikifolio Aktienwertselektion mit System gekauft.

Buy Einhell Germany VZO

Buy Einhell Germany VZO

Buy Einhell Germany VZO

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,45 %
Kursziel 220,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany, the DIY champion, seems to be on a roll! The latest news highlights their impressive deals on garden tools, such as the discounted cordless trimmer, which caught my eye. This, along with the analyst's positive assessment on the continuation of the upward trend, has piqued my interest in the stock. While the recent insider buying is a positive sign, I'll need to dig deeper into the fundamental data to get a more comprehensive view. However, the overall sentiment appears to be quite bullish, making Einhell Germany an attractive investment opportunity worth considering.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,12 %
Kursziel 200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany is a well-established player in the DIY and gardening tool market, and their recent performance suggests that their upward trend is likely to continue. The latest news about their successful product offerings, insider trading activity, and positive market analysis all point to a company that is well-positioned for growth. As a user who has been following the news and analyses, I believe Einhell Germany is a stock worth considering for investment. The company's strong brand, innovative products, and favorable market conditions make it an attractive option for those looking to capitalize on the growing demand for DIY and gardening solutions. While I wouldn't go so far as to give a concrete buy recommendation, I would say that Einhell Germany is a security worth taking a closer look at, with the potential to outperform the market in the near future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,45 %
Kursziel 210,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany VZO seems to be a promising investment opportunity. The company is performing well, with strong financial results and a growing market presence, especially in the do-it-yourself (DIY) and gardening equipment sectors. The recent news about Einhell's success in the garden equipment market, with deals on its popular products, suggests the company is well-positioned to capitalize on the seasonal demand for its offerings. Additionally, the insider buying activity by a board member indicates confidence in the company's long-term prospects. While the current share price of 178.8 euros may seem high, the fundamental data and positive industry trends suggest there could be further upside potential. As an investor, I'm cautiously optimistic about Einhell Germany VZO and believe it's worth considering as part of a diversified portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,42 %
Kursziel 210,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany VZO is a promising investment opportunity. The company has been delivering impressive results, with strong sales growth in its DIY and garden equipment products. The recent news about Einhell's expanding presence in the US market is particularly exciting, as it opens up a huge potential for further growth. Additionally, the recent insider buying activity by a board member is a positive signal, suggesting confidence in the company's future prospects. While the current share price of €179.8 may seem high, the company's solid fundamentals and growth potential make it a compelling investment. I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of €210 in the near future.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,21 %
Kursziel 200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany VZO looks like a promising investment opportunity. The company has been consistently delivering impressive results, with its DIY and garden products resonating well with consumers. The recent news about discounted Einhell products and the company's expansion plans in the US market suggest a positive outlook. While the stock is currently trading at a fair valuation, I believe there is still room for growth. The insider buying activity also indicates that the management has confidence in the company's future. Overall, Einhell Germany VZO seems to be a solid investment choice, and I would consider adding it to my portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,21 %
Kursziel 200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany is a leading player in the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) market, and their recent performance has been quite impressive. The company's Power X-Change line of battery-powered tools has been a major success, resonating with consumers who value convenience and sustainability. The latest news highlights Einhell's continued growth, with the company's products being offered at attractive discounts, indicating strong demand. Additionally, the insider buying activity suggests that the management team has confidence in the company's future prospects. Considering the positive fundamentals and the stock's current valuation, I believe Einhell Germany is well-positioned to deliver solid returns for investors in the long run. While I'm not providing a concrete buy or sell recommendation, I would personally consider adding Einhell to my portfolio, as the company seems to be on a promising trajectory.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,85 %
Kursziel 200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany VZO is a stock that has been on a steady upward trend, and the recent news and analysis suggest that this momentum is likely to continue. The company's focus on DIY and garden products has proven to be a winning strategy, as evidenced by the success of their Power X-Change line of battery-powered tools. Additionally, the recent insider buying by a member of the supervisory board is a positive signal, indicating confidence in the company's future. While the current price of €181.6 may seem high, I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of around €200 in the near future. The company's solid fundamentals and growing market presence make it an attractive investment option for those looking to capitalize on the thriving DIY and gardening sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,85 %
Kursziel 200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Einhell Germany is an impressive DIY champion that has been delivering impressive results. The recent news highlights the company's strong performance, with deals on its popular garden tools and products, as well as insider buying activity, indicating confidence in the stock's future potential. The fundamental data also suggests continued upward momentum for the company. Given the positive trends and the stock's current price, I believe Einhell Germany is a solid investment option that could provide attractive returns in the long run. It's like a garden tool that just keeps performing - you can rely on it to get the job done.