Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von OldOrangeEyes 

Deutsche Rohstoff AG diskutieren

Deutsche Rohstoff AG

WKN: A0XYG7 / Name: Deutsch Rohstoff / Aktie / Metalle & Bergbau / Small Cap /

39,60 €
0,51 %

Buy Deutsche Rohstoff AG

Buy Deutsche Rohstoff AG

Buy Deutsche Rohstoff AG

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,25 %
Kursziel 45,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Deutsche Rohstoff AG seems to be performing well in its oil and gas operations, with production in line with its plan for the first half of 2022. The company's recent updates indicate that new wells in its Oxy joint venture and Bright Rock projects have started production strongly, contributing to the overall production of around 14,800 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOEPD) in the first half. This is within the company's guidance range of 14,700-15,700 BOEPD for the full year. With stable oil prices and efficient operations, Deutsche Rohstoff appears to be well-positioned to capitalize on the current energy market dynamics. While no concrete buy or sell recommendation can be made, the company's solid operational performance and favorable industry outlook make it an attractive investment option to consider.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,25 %
Kursziel 45,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Deutsche Rohstoff AG is a promising investment opportunity. The company's recent production update indicates that its oil and gas operations in the US are performing well, with production in line with the planned figures. This suggests that the company is on track to meet its full-year production guidance, which is a positive sign. Additionally, the strong initial production from new wells in the Oxy joint venture and at Bright Rock further bolsters the company's outlook. While the current share price of €39.4 is not exactly a bargain, I believe the company's solid operational performance and growth potential justify a slightly higher valuation. Therefore, I would rate the stock as a 'buy' with a target price of €45, as I expect the share price to appreciate over the medium term.