Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von GraveDigger 

Formycon AG diskutieren

Formycon AG

WKN: A1EWVY / Name: Formycon / Aktie / Biotechnologie & medizinische Forschung / Small Cap /

55,00 €
-0,54 %

Buy Formycon AG

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,90 %
Kursziel 67,80
Veränderung
Endet am 26.06.25

Formycon AG is an exciting biotech company with a robust pipeline of biosimilar candidates. The recent news highlights the company's progress in advancing its Keytruda biosimilar candidate into clinical trials, which is a significant milestone. With a diverse portfolio of promising biosimilars targeting high-value reference products, Formycon appears well-positioned to capitalize on the growing biosimilar market. The stock's current valuation of 55.5 euros seems reasonable, especially considering the potential upside from the company's strong pipeline and proven track record in biosimilar development. While there are always risks involved in the biotech industry, Formycon's experienced management team and strategic partnerships have demonstrated their ability to navigate the regulatory landscape and bring successful products to market. Overall, I believe Formycon presents an attractive investment opportunity for those willing to take on the inherent risks of the sector.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,37 %
Kursziel 89,10
Veränderung
Endet am 04.07.25

Formycon AG has received some exciting news recently, with the FDA approval of their biosimilar drug FYB203/Ahzantive, which is a copy of the popular eye medication Eylea. This is a significant milestone for the company and opens up a huge market opportunity. The analysts at mwB Research have reviewed the news and reiterated their positive stance, seeing over 60% upside potential for the stock. As an investor, I'm quite bullish on Formycon - their pipeline of biosimilar drugs targeting major blockbuster treatments is very promising, and the Eylea approval is just the latest feather in their cap. While there's always risk involved in the pharmaceutical industry, Formycon's strong track record and promising developments make this stock an attractive investment in my opinion. I'd encourage you to dig into the company's fundamentals and recent news to see if it aligns with your own investment strategy and risk appetite.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,96 %
Kursziel 90,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Formycon AG has recently received FDA approval for its biosimilar product FYB203/Ahzantive, a copy of the eye medication Eylea. This is a significant milestone for the company, as it opens up a new revenue stream and solidifies its position as a leading player in the biosimilar market. The stock has already seen a nice run-up, but I believe there is still substantial upside potential. The analysts are also bullish, with one firm citing a 62% potential upside. Formycon's pipeline of biosimilar candidates, its strong partnerships, and its proven track record make it an attractive investment opportunity. While there are always risks involved, the company's recent accomplishments and promising future outlook make me optimistic about its long-term prospects. It's like a well-oiled machine that's just starting to rev up - the real power is yet to be unleashed.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,96 %
Kursziel 90,00
Veränderung
Endet am 08.07.25

Formycon AG, a German biopharmaceutical company, has recently received FDA approval for its biosimilar product FYB203/Ahzantive, which is a copy of the blockbuster drug Eylea. This is a significant milestone for the company, as it opens up a huge market opportunity and validates the company's development capabilities. The news has sent the stock soaring, and I believe there is still further upside potential. Formycon's pipeline of biosimilar candidates is impressive, and the company's expertise in this area could translate into substantial revenue and earnings growth in the coming years. While the stock is not cheap, trading at around 56 euros, I believe the long-term growth prospects justify the valuation. Think of Formycon as a promising biotech startup that has just landed its first major product approval - the future looks bright, and I'm excited to see what the company can achieve next.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,08 %
Kursziel 90,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Formycon AG has received the FDA approval for its Eylea biosimilar FYB203/Ahzantive, which is a significant milestone for the company. This approval not only validates the quality and effectiveness of Formycon's biosimilar development capabilities but also opens up a lucrative market opportunity. The latest news has been very well-received by the market, as evidenced by the stock's strong performance. Considering the company's robust pipeline, experienced management team, and the potential for further regulatory approvals, I believe Formycon's stock has substantial upside potential. While there are always risks involved, the recent developments and the stock's current valuation make a compelling case for a 'buy' recommendation, in my opinion. I would keep a close eye on any further updates and milestones from the company.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,26 %
Kursziel 90,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Formycon AG has received some exciting news recently, with the FDA granting approval for their biosimilar product FYB203/AHZANTIVE, which is a copy of the popular eye drug Eylea. This is a major milestone for the company and could unlock significant upside potential for the stock. Analysts are bullish, with one research report suggesting the stock has the potential to rise by a whopping 62% from current levels. As an investor, I find Formycon's focus on developing high-quality biosimilars very compelling, as this market is poised for strong growth in the coming years. With the company's pipeline of promising candidates and this latest regulatory win, I believe Formycon is well-positioned to capitalize on the opportunity and deliver substantial returns for shareholders. While there are always risks involved, the fundamentals and recent developments make this stock an attractive option in my opinion.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,73 %
Kursziel 90,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Formycon AG has recently received great news, with the FDA granting approval for their biosimilar drug FYB203/Ahzantive, which is a copy of the eye medication Eylea. This is a significant milestone for the company, as it opens up a huge market opportunity. The stock has already seen a nice upward trend since April, and with this latest development, I believe there is still substantial upside potential, potentially around 62% from the current price. Formycon is a leader in the biosimilar space, and this approval demonstrates their capabilities. While there are always risks involved, the company's strong pipeline and experienced management team make me optimistic about their future prospects. Overall, I see Formycon as an attractive investment opportunity with room for further growth.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,36 %
Kursziel 88,80
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Formycon has been making waves in the biotech industry with its recent FDA approval for its Eylea biosimilar, FYB203/Ahzantive. This is a game-changer for the company, as it opens up a huge market opportunity and could significantly boost its bottom line. The analysts are bullish, with one firm projecting an impressive 62% upside potential for the stock. Given the strong fundamentals and growth prospects, I believe Formycon is a compelling investment opportunity. The recent news has provided a solid catalyst for the stock, and I expect it to continue its upward trajectory in the coming months. Of course, as with any investment, there are risks involved, but the potential rewards seem to outweigh the risks in this case. It's like a promising start-up that's just landed a major contract - the sky's the limit!