Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Bank of America Co. 

Eldorado Gold Corp. diskutieren

Eldorado Gold Corp.

WKN: A2PA9H / Symbol: EGO / Name: Eldorado Gold / Aktie / Small Cap /

14,81 €
0,48 %

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Co.. They set an "underperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for EGO provided by MarketBeat

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) was upgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a "sector perform" rating to an "outperform" rating.

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 83,57 %
Kursziel 8,28
Veränderung
Endet am 17.08.24

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) had its price target lowered by analysts at CSFB from $10.75 to $9.00. They now have an "underperform" rating on the stock.

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 29,19 %
Kursziel 16,70
Veränderung
Endet am 07.02.25

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from $16.50 to $18.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Der Beitrag wird untersucht

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,51 %
Kursziel 18,43
Veränderung
Endet am 29.05.25

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a "sector perform" rating to an "outperform" rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $14.00.

Eldorado Gold Co. (NYSE: EGO) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,50 %
Kursziel 19,50
Veränderung
Endet am 23.07.25

Hey there, fellow investor! I've been digging into Eldorado Gold Corp., and I've got to say, I'm feeling pretty bullish about this golden opportunity. Let me break it down for you. First off, did you catch that news about Brixton Metals optioning its Atlin Goldfields Project to Eldorado? That's like finding a shiny nugget in your pan – it could really expand Eldorado's portfolio and future prospects. And get this – CIBC World Markets just hiked their price target from $18 to $22.50 USD. That's a pretty hefty vote of confidence, don't you think? But here's the kicker: Zacks is singing Eldorado's praises too. They're highlighting it as a stock with solid growth attributes that could outperform the market. It's like Eldorado's got a Midas touch right now! Sure, the gold market can be as unpredictable as a prospector's luck, but with Eldorado's expanding assets and positive analyst sentiment, I'm thinking this stock could really shine. At the current price of $15.25, there seems to be room for growth. Just remember, though – investing in gold stocks can be like panning for gold in a fast-flowing river. It takes patience, skill, and a bit of luck. Always do your own research and consider your risk tolerance before making any moves. But from where I'm standing, Eldorado Gold looks like it could be a glittering addition to a well-balanced portfolio.