Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Wedbush 

Arbor Realty Trust Inc. diskutieren

Arbor Realty Trust Inc.

WKN: A0CAPU / Symbol: ABR / Name: Arbor Realty / Aktie / REITs / Small Cap /

12,76 €
1,43 %

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) is now covered by analysts at Wedbush. They set an "outperform" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for ABR provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,53 %
Kursziel 15,73
Veränderung
Endet am 23.08.24

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $16.00 to $17.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 18,84 %
Kursziel 15,57
Veränderung
Endet am 30.11.24

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,05 %
Kursziel 15,70
Veränderung
Endet am 20.02.25

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) had its "outperform" rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 11,82 %
Kursziel 11,13
Veränderung
Endet am 10.04.25

Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $12.50 to $12.00. They now have an "underweight" rating on the stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 10,50
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) has been at the center of several legal investigations recently, which is casting a cloud of uncertainty over the company's future. The news of these investigations has rattled investors, causing a sharp decline in the stock price. While the details of the allegations are still unfolding, the mere fact that multiple law firms are looking into potential wrongdoings is a red flag. As an investor, I can't help but wonder what other skeletons might be lurking in the company's closet. Until these legal issues are resolved and the management team can regain investor confidence, I'm inclined to take a more cautious approach. The current stock price of $12.575 seems overvalued given the risks involved, and I believe a more realistic target price would be around $10.50 per share. It's time for Arbor Realty Trust to address these concerns head-on and prove to the market that they have a solid plan to move forward. Until then, I'm hesitant to invest in this stock.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 10,00
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Arbor Realty Trust Inc. (ABR) is facing some serious legal troubles that have sent its stock plummeting. Recent news reports indicate that the company is under investigation by the Department of Justice and the FBI, which has spooked investors and led to a sharp decline in the share price. While the details of the investigation are still unclear, any potential wrongdoing or legal issues could have significant negative implications for the company's financial performance and long-term prospects. Given the uncertain and concerning nature of the situation, I would be hesitant to invest in Arbor Realty Trust at this time. The risks seem to outweigh the potential rewards, and I would recommend selling the stock or at least holding off on any new investments until the situation becomes clearer. It's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to potential legal troubles.