Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von StockNews.com 

Richardson Electronics diskutieren

Richardson Electronics

WKN: 880664 / Symbol: RELL / Name: Richardson Eltr / Aktie / Maschinen, Ausrüstung & Teile / Small Cap /

11,64 €
5,24 %

Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "sell" rating.
Ratings data for RELL provided by MarketBeat

Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "sell" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 18,17 %
Kursziel 12,14
Veränderung
Endet am 29.04.25

Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) is now covered by analysts at Northland Securities. They set an "outperform" rating and a $13.00 price target on the stock.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 5,24 %
Kursziel 13,50
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Richardson Electronics has piqued my interest lately. The company's latest announcement about showcasing its new RF and microwave technology partners at the 2024 International Microwave Symposium caught my eye. This event could be a great opportunity for Richardson to showcase its cutting-edge solutions and potentially attract new customers. Given the company's strong track record in the industry and its focus on providing engineered solutions, I believe there's solid potential for growth in the coming years. While the current stock price of $11.2 may seem reasonable, I think there's room for it to climb higher, potentially reaching around $13.5 in the near future. Of course, as always, I recommend doing your own research and staying up-to-date on the latest developments before making any investment decisions. But based on the information I've seen, Richardson Electronics looks like a promising opportunity worth considering.