Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Barclays PLC 

Royal Bank of Canada diskutieren

Royal Bank of Canada

WKN: 852173 / Symbol: RY / Name: RBC / Aktie / Banken / Micro Cap /

102,16 €
-0,47 %

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) 27,30 %
Kursziel 114,35
Veränderung
Endet am 22.08.24

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $122.00 to $124.00. They now have an "underweight" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for RY provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 26,53 %
Kursziel 128,67
Veränderung
Endet am 25.08.24

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $138.00 to $139.00. They now have an "outperform" rating on the stock.

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "sell" rating.

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Co. from a "neutral" rating to a "buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 9,16 %
Kursziel 138,72
Veränderung
Endet am 05.04.25

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) was upgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from a "market perform" rating to an "outperform" rating. They now have a $150.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $140.00.

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) was upgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a "hold" rating to a "strong-buy" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 3,35 %
Kursziel 110,24
Veränderung
Endet am 06.06.25

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $115.00 to $120.00. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock.

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) is now covered by analysts at UBS Group AG. They set a "buy" rating on the stock.

Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a "hold" rating to a "sell" rating.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,18 %
Kursziel 120,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a well-established and respected financial institution in Canada, and its recent leadership changes and business segment restructuring indicate a strategic shift towards enhanced efficiency and focus. The news of RBC splitting its Personal & Commercial Banking unit into two standalone segments, Personal Banking and Commercial Banking, suggests the bank is positioning itself to better serve its diverse customer base. This move, coupled with the reshuffling of key executives, could unlock new growth opportunities and streamline operations. Given RBC's strong brand, solid financial performance, and the potential benefits of these organizational changes, I believe the stock presents a compelling investment opportunity. While the current price of $102.26 may seem reasonable, my analysis points to a target price of $120.00, which represents an attractive upside potential. As a long-term investor, I believe RBC's strategic initiatives and market leadership make it a stock worth considering as part of a well-diversified portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,18 %
Kursziel 110,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a solid and diversified financial institution that has consistently delivered strong results. The recent leadership changes and the split of the Personal and Commercial Banking segments signal the bank's commitment to staying ahead of the curve and adapting to changing customer needs. With a diversified business model, a strong balance sheet, and a track record of resilience, RBC is well-positioned to navigate the current economic landscape. While the stock may face some near-term volatility, I believe the long-term prospects are promising, making it an attractive investment opportunity for investors looking to add a blue-chip Canadian bank to their portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,18 %
Kursziel 113,49
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a blue-chip Canadian banking powerhouse that continues to impress. The recent restructuring of its operating units and leadership changes signal a strategic evolution to better serve its customers and drive growth. With a strong balance sheet, diversified business lines, and a history of solid financial performance, RBC is well-positioned to weather any economic headwinds. As the most-owned stock by Canadian investors, RBC's brand loyalty and market dominance are undeniable. While the current price of $102.26 may seem lofty, I believe the bank's long-term growth potential and prudent risk management justify a target price of $113.49, representing an upside of around 10%. RBC is a dependable investment that should be a core holding in any well-diversified Canadian portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,18 %
Kursziel 115,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a top-notch financial institution that's been a trusted name in the Canadian banking sector for decades. The recent news about the bank's leadership changes and business segment restructuring caught my eye, and I can't help but feel optimistic about RBC's future. The stock is currently trading at $102.26, but I believe it's poised for growth. RBC's solid fundamentals, diversified revenue streams, and ability to adapt to industry changes make it a compelling investment opportunity. While the market may be a bit volatile at times, RBC has consistently proven its resilience. In my opinion, this blue-chip stock is a smart long-term bet that could reward patient investors handsomely. It's like a sturdy oak tree that weathers the storms and continues to grow stronger over time. So, if you're looking to add a reliable, well-managed financial powerhouse to your portfolio, RBC might be worth a closer look.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,18 %
Kursziel 115,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a rock-solid financial institution that has consistently delivered strong results, even in challenging market conditions. The recent organizational changes, including the split of the Personal and Commercial Banking units, signal the bank's commitment to driving growth and enhancing operational efficiency. With a diverse range of offerings, from wealth management to insurance, RBC is well-positioned to capitalize on emerging trends and meet the evolving needs of its customers. As the average Canadian investor's go-to stock, RBC has proven to be a reliable long-term holding. While the current price may seem high, I believe the bank's solid fundamentals, prudent risk management, and strategic vision make it a compelling investment opportunity. The market's positive reaction to the leadership changes and business realignment suggests that RBC is poised for continued success. Overall, I am optimistic about the bank's future prospects and would recommend considering RBC as a valuable addition to your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,68 %
Kursziel 115,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a blue-chip financial institution that has consistently demonstrated strong performance and resilience, making it an attractive investment option. The recent news about the company's leadership changes and the split of its Personal & Commercial Banking unit into two standalone segments, Personal Banking and Commercial Banking, signals a strategic move to streamline operations and enhance focus on key business areas. This reorganization, combined with RBC's robust fundamentals, including a strong balance sheet, diversified revenue streams, and a history of steady dividend growth, suggest that the bank is well-positioned to navigate the current market environment and capitalize on future growth opportunities. While the stock's current price of $101.98 may seem high, the analysts' consensus target price of $115.00 implies potential upside, making RBC a worthy addition to a well-diversified portfolio. As a long-term investor, I believe RBC's solid track record, prudent risk management, and strategic initiatives position the bank for continued success, making it a compelling investment opportunity.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,68 %
Kursziel 115,22
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Based on the latest news and analyses, I believe Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a solid investment opportunity. The bank's recent leadership changes and organizational restructuring signal a proactive approach to adapting to market dynamics. As the average Canadian stock investor already owns this blue-chip stock, it's clear that RBC enjoys strong domestic support. Given its market dominance and solid financials, RBC looks poised to continue delivering reliable returns for patient, long-term investors. While the CRA cautions against getting too aggressive with TFSA investing, holding RBC shares is a prudent strategy to grow your wealth over time, similar to how a well-maintained classic car can appreciate in value. Overall, I'm optimistic about RBC's prospects and believe the stock is worth considering as part of a diversified portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,68 %
Kursziel 115,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a solid blue-chip stock that is worth considering for your investment portfolio. The recent news about the bank's leadership changes and business unit restructuring signals that the management is proactively adapting to changing market dynamics. The valuation metrics indicate that the stock is reasonably priced, and the bank's strong financial performance and industry-leading position make it an attractive long-term investment. While the short-term volatility is always a concern, RBC's diversified business model and prudent risk management provide a good buffer against economic headwinds. As a long-term investor, I believe RBC is a reliable and stable investment that can generate consistent returns over time.