Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von LADENBURG THALM/SH SH 

Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc. diskutieren

Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc.

WKN: A2PMPH / Symbol: SNOA / Name: Sonoma Pharmaceuticals / Aktie / Micro Cap /

0,36 €
0,14 %

Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNOA) is now covered by analysts at LADENBURG THALM/SH SH. They set a "buy" rating on the stock.
Ratings data for SNOA provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,47 %
Kursziel 0,45
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Sonoma Pharmaceuticals has been making waves in the pharmaceutical industry, celebrating 20 years of selling wound care products in Europe and announcing a new distributor in Ukraine. The company's Microcyn® technology-based stabilized hypochlorous solutions have been gaining traction, with revenues increasing 14% in Q4 2024 compared to the previous year. Moreover, the gross profit margin improved by 3% in the fiscal year 2024, and the net loss decreased by 18% in Q4 2024 and 6% in the full fiscal year. These positive financial trends indicate that Sonoma Pharmaceuticals is on the right track, despite the revenue missing analyst estimates by $0.54 million. As an investor, I see this as a bargain stock with fast-paced momentum, making it an attractive option for those looking to capitalize on the company's growth potential. The recent news about the European expansion and the new Ukrainian distributor further strengthens my confidence in Sonoma Pharmaceuticals' ability to continue expanding its global reach. While I wouldn't recommend a concrete buy or sell decision, I believe this stock is worth keeping an eye on as it could potentially deliver solid returns in the future.