Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von TD Securities 

Mullen Group Ltd. diskutieren

Mullen Group Ltd.

WKN: A0X8HE / Symbol: MLLGF / Name: Mullen Group / Aktie / Öl & Gas - Ausrüstung und Service / Small Cap /

9,20 €
4,55 %

Mullen Group Ltd. (OTCMKTS: MLLGF) was upgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating.
Ratings data for MLLGF provided by MarketBeat

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,55 %
Kursziel 10,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Mullen Group Ltd. is a solid investment opportunity for long-term investors. The company's recent debt refinancing and credit facility updates showcase its financial stability and ability to navigate the current market landscape. The news about their dividend payments is also an attractive feature, providing a steady stream of passive income for shareholders. While the current share price of $8.65 may seem fair, I believe the company has the potential to reach a target price of $10 in the near future, driven by its diversified business model, strategic acquisitions, and growing presence in the transportation and logistics industry. As a TFSA investor, I would consider adding Mullen Group to my portfolio, as it could be a reliable source of tax-free passive income. Overall, Mullen Group's recent developments and strong fundamentals make it a compelling investment opportunity worth exploring.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,55 %
Kursziel 10,50
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Mullen Group Ltd. is an intriguing investment opportunity with promising fundamentals and positive industry trends. The company's recent moves, such as the successful private placement notes offering and updated bank credit facilities, demonstrate financial stability and strategic positioning. The dividend, currently at $0.06 per share, provides a reliable stream of passive income, making Mullen Group an attractive option for TFSA investors seeking tax-free monthly earnings. While the current market price of $8.75 may seem reasonable, I believe the stock has the potential to reach a target price of $10.5 in the near future, based on the company's growth prospects and industry tailwinds. As an investor, I'm optimistic about Mullen Group's ability to navigate the market landscape and deliver consistent returns.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 4,55 %
Kursziel 10,50
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Mullen Group Ltd. seems to be a promising investment opportunity based on the recent news and analyses. The company's recent closing of a private placement notes offering and updated bank credit facilities indicates financial strength and flexibility. Additionally, the declaration of a monthly dividend showcases the company's commitment to rewarding shareholders. As a TFSA (Tax-Free Savings Account) investment, Mullen Group could be an attractive option for generating tax-free passive income, as mentioned in the article. While the current stock price of $8.75 may seem reasonable, I believe the company's fundamentals and growth potential suggest a higher target price of $10.50 in the near future. Overall, Mullen Group appears to be a solid investment choice with a favorable risk-reward profile.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,00 %
Kursziel 10,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Mullen Group Ltd. seems like an interesting prospect for investors looking to add a solid transportation and logistics company to their portfolio. With its recent closing of a private placement notes offering and updated bank credit facilities, the company appears to be strengthening its financial position. Additionally, the news about its upcoming second-quarter earnings release and the declaration of a monthly dividend suggest that the company is performing well and providing consistent returns to its shareholders. While the current stock price of $8.8 may seem reasonable, I believe there is potential for upside growth, which is why I would rate it as a 'buy' with a target price of $10. The company's diverse operations, steady dividend payouts, and strategic moves to optimize its finances make it an attractive investment opportunity in my opinion.