Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von adamusa 

3 Underrated Warren Buffett Stocks That Are Smart Buys Right Now

Berkshire Hathaway Inc. A

WKN: 854075 / Symbol: BRKA / Name: Berkshire / Aktie / Versicherungen / Large Cap /

638.000 €
-1,92 %

3 Underrated Warren Buffett Stocks That Are Smart Buys Right Now: https://g.foolcdn.com/editorial/images/745727/berkshire-warren-buffett.jpg
3 Underrated Warren Buffett Stocks That Are Smart Buys Right Now

Warren Buffett, longtime CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, transformed a struggling textile maker into a multinational holding company with a valuation of roughly $800 billion. In part, Buffett

Currently, Bank of America shares are trading at a P/E valuation of 10.5 times. This is a significantly lower valuation than the industry   average P/E of 12.5 times. mapquest directions

I'd want to express my gratitude for all of your attention and insight. You have and will continue to be a major source of inspiration for me. driving directions