Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von joelouisveschi 

Discuss Square Inc

Square Inc.

WKN: A143D6 / Name: Square / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

62,59 €
0,10 %

Buy Square Inc

Buy Square Inc

Buy Square Inc.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -8,92 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 29.03.22

Sell Square Inc.

Sell Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Buy Square Inc.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 75,50
Veränderung
Endet am 21.07.25

Hey there! I've been keeping an eye on Square (now Block), and I've got to say, things are looking up! William Blair just gave them a thumbs up, bumping their rating from 'meh' to 'oh yeah!' They're seeing some real improvements in how Square's doing business. It's like they've greased the wheels for merchants to jump on board, and they're cooking up some tasty new solutions for different industries. Think of it as Square giving their platform a makeover – easier to use and more tailored to what businesses actually need. With the stock at €62.59, I'm feeling optimistic. Could it hit €75.50? Maybe! It's like they've found a new gear, and I'm curious to see how fast they can go. What do you think? Are we looking at the next big thing in fintech, or is this just a temporary boost? Either way, it's definitely one to watch!