Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von PlusUltra 

Discuss Constellation Software

Constellation Software

WKN: A0JM27 / Name: Constel Software / Aktie / Software & Informationsdienstleistungen / Large Cap /

2.775,0 €
-1,60 %

Buy Constellation Software

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,90 %
Kursziel 3200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Constellation Software is a Canadian tech titan that has been quietly crushing it for years. While the stock price may seem lofty at first glance, this company has a proven track record of delivering consistent returns for investors. With its strategic acquisitions, innovative software solutions, and savvy management team, Constellation continues to position itself as a long-term winner in the ever-evolving tech landscape. Sure, the stock may experience some short-term volatility, but the underlying fundamentals are rock-solid. If you're looking for a reliable investment that can help you sail into a serene retirement, Constellation Software is definitely worth a closer look. It's no wonder the experts are calling it one of the 'Magnificent 2' stocks in Canada - this is a train you don't want to miss!

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -1,43 %
Kursziel 3000,00
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

Constellation Software is a real gem in the Canadian stock market. This tech powerhouse has been consistently delivering impressive results, and the latest news and analyses suggest it's still a solid investment opportunity. The company's unique acquisition strategy, coupled with its ability to extract value from its diverse portfolio of software businesses, has made it a standout performer. While the current share price may seem high, I believe Constellation Software has the potential to reach new heights in the coming months. It's the kind of stock that could help you sail into a serene retirement if you get in early and hold on tight. So, if you're looking to add a quality growth stock to your portfolio, Constellation Software is definitely worth a closer look.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,54 %
Kursziel 3200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Constellation Software is a Canadian tech gem that just keeps shining brighter. This company has a proven track record of gobbling up smaller software firms and integrating them seamlessly into its operations. It's like a hungry software pacman, consistently delivering strong growth and impressive returns for shareholders. The recent news and analyses paint a very compelling picture - Constellation is one of the 'Magnificent 2' stocks in Canada that are still buys, with 3 solid reasons to jump on board before this train leaves the station. With its savvy acquisition strategy, robust financials, and bright long-term prospects, Constellation Software is a stock I'm strongly considering adding to my portfolio. The only question is, can I afford to miss out on this remarkable growth story?

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,54 %
Kursziel 3200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Constellation Software is a Canadian tech juggernaut that has consistently delivered impressive results, cementing its reputation as a rock-solid investment. With its latest price of $2,795, I believe the stock still has room to grow. The company's proven track record of identifying and successfully integrating niche software businesses, coupled with its disciplined acquisition strategy, make it a compelling long-term investment. While the stock may experience some short-term volatility, I'm confident that Constellation's resilience and innovative approach will continue to drive shareholder value over the years to come. It's a bit like a well-oiled machine that just keeps chugging along, delivering steady returns for patient investors. If you've got the stomach for a bit of a rollercoaster ride, Constellation Software could be the perfect addition to your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,54 %
Kursziel 3200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Constellation Software is a Canadian tech juggernaut that has been consistently delivering impressive results. The stock currently trades at around $2,795, but based on the recent positive news and solid fundamentals, I believe it has room to climb even higher. The company's proven track record of successful acquisitions, strong cash flow generation, and innovative software solutions make it an attractive investment proposition. While the stock may experience some short-term volatility, I think the long-term outlook remains very promising. Constellation Software is well-positioned to continue its growth trajectory and solidify its position as one of Canada's 'Magnificent 2' stocks. It's like a well-oiled machine that just keeps chugging along, leaving its competitors in the dust. If you're looking to ride the wave of this tech titan, now might be a great time to consider adding Constellation Software to your portfolio.

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -0,89 %
Kursziel 3100,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Constellation Software is a true Canadian champion, a tech titan that just keeps on delivering. This stock is a real gem, and if you don't have it in your portfolio, you're missing out. The recent news and analysis paint a picture of a company that's firing on all cylinders, consistently outperforming the market and delivering incredible value to shareholders. With a track record of solid growth, savvy acquisitions, and a management team that knows how to create long-term shareholder wealth, Constellation Software is a stock that deserves a closer look. While the current price may seem steep, the company's strong fundamentals and potential for continued expansion make it a compelling investment opportunity. If you're looking to build wealth over the long haul, this is the kind of stock that could be the foundation of a rock-solid portfolio. Don't miss the boat - jump on board with Constellation Software before it sails too far out of reach!

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,54 %
Kursziel 3100,00
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Constellation Software is a Canadian tech titan that continues to impress. With its impressive track record of growth and a solid business model, I believe this stock is a strong buy for long-term investors. The recent news and analyses paint a picture of a company firing on all cylinders, consistently delivering market-beating returns. It's like a well-oiled machine, steadily chugging along and rewarding its shareholders. While the current share price of $2,795 may seem lofty, I believe there's still room for further upside. This stock is a gem, a true Canadian tech champion that deserves a place in any savvy investor's portfolio. Don't miss the train - hop on board before it leaves the station!

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) 0,54 %
Kursziel 3200,00
Veränderung
Endet am 15.07.25

Constellation Software is a Canadian tech titan that has consistently delivered impressive returns for its shareholders. With its impressive track record of acquiring and integrating promising software companies, the company has solidified its position as a dominant force in the industry. The recent news and analyses suggest that Constellation Software is still a buy, with its stock price continuing to climb to new all-time highs. While the current price of $2,795 may seem steep, the company's strong fundamentals and growth prospects make it a compelling investment opportunity for long-term investors. As one analyst put it, this fast-rising stock should be on your radar if it's not already. With its proven ability to generate consistent returns and its position as a leader in the software industry, Constellation Software appears poised to continue its upward trajectory, making it a stock worth considering for your portfolio.