Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von DropStone 

Endo International diskutieren

Endo International

WKN: A1XE6M / Symbol: ENDP / Name: Endo Intl / Aktie / Pharmazeutika / Small Cap /

0,010 €
-16,67 %

Buy Endo International

Buy Endo International

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -2,89 %
Kursziel
Veränderung
Endet am 03.01.20

Buy beendet

Buy Endo International

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,01
Veränderung
Endet am 12.07.25

While Endo's recent plan to reorganize and acquire its assets is an interesting development, the company's current stock price of $0.01 is a major red flag. This extremely low valuation suggests that investors have very little confidence in Endo's long-term prospects. Given the company's tumultuous history, with past legal issues and financial troubles, I would be hesitant to invest in Endo at this time. The road ahead appears rocky, and I believe there are far more promising investment opportunities out there. Rather than trying to catch a falling knife, I would recommend looking elsewhere to grow your portfolio.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,01
Veränderung
Endet am 13.07.25

Endo International's current stock price of $0.01 is a concerning indication of the company's dire financial situation. The recent news of Endo's reorganization and acquisition by a newly formed entity raises significant doubts about the company's long-term viability. With the upcoming announcement of first-quarter 2024 financial results, investors should brace themselves for potentially more bad news. Given the company's history of legal issues, regulatory challenges, and ongoing financial struggles, I would not recommend holding on to Endo International's shares. The prudent course of action would be to consider selling and cutting losses, as the stock's downward trajectory seems poised to continue. While a turnaround is always possible, the current landscape suggests that Endo International remains a high-risk investment with little upside potential in the near future.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,01
Veränderung
Endet am 14.07.25

Endo International's current stock price of $0.01 is a clear indication of the company's ongoing struggles. The recent news of the company's plan to announce its first-quarter 2024 financial results suggests that the management team is trying to regain investor confidence, but the fundamentals paint a bleak picture. Based on the available valuation data, the stock appears to be significantly overvalued, and I would recommend investors to consider selling their positions. While the company may have a plan for a turnaround, the current situation seems too risky, and it's best to cut losses and explore alternative investment opportunities with better growth potential.

Endo International's current stock price of $0.01 is a major red flag. The company has just announced its first-quarter 2024 financial results, which are likely to be disappointing given its recent acquisition and restructuring. While the news of the acquisition sounds promising, the company's fundamentals appear to be in disarray. With a rock-bottom stock price and an uncertain future, I would strongly advise against investing in Endo International at this time. It's like trying to catch a falling knife - the risks simply outweigh the potential rewards. Unless there is a significant turnaround in the coming quarters, I believe it's best to steer clear of this stock and explore other, more promising investment opportunities.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,00
Veränderung
Endet am 16.07.25

Endo International's current stock price of $0.01 is a clear indication of the company's ongoing struggles. The recent news of the company's plans to announce first-quarter 2024 financial results is not enough to instill confidence in investors. The company's financial woes and the challenges it has faced in recent years make it a risky investment at this point. I would personally recommend selling this stock, as the target price of $0.001 suggests that the downward trend is likely to continue. The company's long-term viability remains uncertain, and there are likely better investment opportunities available in the market.

Einschätzung Sell
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 0,01
Veränderung
Endet am 17.07.25

Endo International's recent restructuring efforts have failed to revive the company's fortunes, as evidenced by the rock-bottom stock price of just $0.01. The company's announcement of first-quarter 2024 results is unlikely to bring any positive surprises, given the ongoing challenges it faces. With a target price of $0.005, it's clear that investors have little faith in Endo's ability to turn things around. While the company may have some potential in the long run, the immediate outlook appears bleak. It's hard to see a clear path to profitability, and the risks outweigh the potential rewards for investors at this point. Unless there are significant positive developments, it's best to steer clear of this troubled stock.

Endo International's current stock price of $0.01 is a clear sign that this company is in deep trouble. The recent news of Endo announcing first-quarter 2024 financial results is not enough to inspire confidence in investors. With the company's assets being acquired by a newly formed entity, it seems like Endo is struggling to stay afloat. As an investor, I would be very cautious about putting my money into this stock. The fundamentals appear to be weak, and the future outlook is uncertain at best. Unless there is a significant turnaround in the company's fortunes, I would recommend selling this stock and moving your investments elsewhere. The current price of $0.01 is a stark reminder that Endo is a risky bet, and it's probably best to avoid it altogether.