Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von SpringheelJack 

Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc diskutieren

Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc

WKN: A2QJD4 / Name: Aston Martin / Aktie / Small Cap /

1,78 €
-2,60 %

Buy Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc

Sell Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc

Einschätzung Buy
Rendite (%) -
Kursziel 2,50
Veränderung
Endet am 03.08.25

Hey there! So, I've been eyeing Aston Martin Lagonda lately, and I've got to say, it's looking pretty interesting. Sure, their recent financial results weren't exactly stellar, with sales dipping and losses widening. But here's the thing - the big shots at the company are buying up shares like there's no tomorrow. That's always a good sign, right? Plus, they've got some ambitious plans in the works. They're aiming to hit £2.5 billion in revenue by 2027-28. That's no small potatoes! And with a new CEO, Adrian Hallmark, taking the wheel in September, we might see some fresh strategies to rev up growth. Now, I know the stock's been a bit of a roller coaster ride lately, but at the current price of 1.781, it feels like there's room for growth. The luxury car market is a tough nut to crack, but Aston Martin's got that sweet brand recognition going for it. So, what do you think? Is it time to buckle up and go for a ride with Aston Martin? It's a bit of a gamble, sure, but sometimes you've got to risk it for the biscuit, right? Just remember, I'm not a financial advisor - this is just my two cents based on what I've read. Always do your own homework before making any investment decisions!